Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
So,

What is your favorite childhood movie ? For me , the best is "Home Alone" series. :)

Hi!
My favorite movie in my childhood i think its Fast And Furious series, its the best movies in my opinion.
have you ever watched them? If the answer its no, I recommend them

Of course I saw them, I don't think it's human not to have seen the fast and furious series. :D

As a kid i loved cartoon movies but i remember my father make watch fast and furious first part ... i was crying for scoby doo in the begining but in the end i really loved it

In my childhood, the best movie was Superman, and kingkong was magical.

I loved Finding Nemo , what a beautiful movie it was. I remembered crying while watching it. I was so intrigued by Finding Nemo , that I even watched Finding Dory as a grown up.

My favourite childhood movie is Sound of Music. Until now, I can still sing along all the songs in the show. It was the best movie back in the 80s through to the 90s.

My favorite childhood movie is daddy's day care and home alone. I loved those movie to a fault home Alone with all the comedy and mischievousness.

I loved Disney films like Snow White and Bambi. I can remember bawling my eyes out when bambi's mother was killed. I expect I would tear up now if I saw it. I have to tell myself it's not real!

Well I think I also love home alone movies during my childhood because it is highly funny, entertaining and quite beautiful to watch.

My favorite childhood movie is home alone it is my greatest of all time movie. Even up till now I still enjoy watching home alone makes me laugh alot.

From Home Alone to Baby days out to problem child, not forgetting Zoro,this memories still stick in my head, the amusement,the fun is worth it.

my favourite childhood movie is mortal Kombat I love mortal Kombat so much that I watch that movie everyday because of the characters in it. I wish that movie can still be rebranded because the storyline was so much odd and the creativity in the movie was so mind blowing.

I loved Disney films like Snow White and Bambi. I can remember bawling my eyes out when bambi's mother was killed. I expect I would tear up now if I saw it. I have to tell myself it's not real!
The childhood movies are unforgettable, now that you mention Snow White and Bambi, I remember that I also got to see them, they are beautiful childhood memories, and I have also seen many others that have been mentioned, but these are special.

If i can remember i have lots of favourite child hood movies, lion king, coming to America, titanic and lots more that i can't think off right now.

My favorite childhood movies was cartoon, I really I love watching cartoon when was child, I like watching everyday because I love it.

I watched many movie when I was very young but among those movie my favourite was Ben 10. This movie was a serious movie, I watched it for a very long Of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back