What's new

Your favorite childhood movie ?

Hi!
My favorite movie in my childhood i think its Fast And Furious series, its the best movies in my opinion.
have you ever watched them? If the answer its no, I recommend them

As a kid i loved cartoon movies but i remember my father make watch fast and furious first part ... i was crying for scoby doo in the begining but in the end i really loved it

I loved Finding Nemo , what a beautiful movie it was. I remembered crying while watching it. I was so intrigued by Finding Nemo , that I even watched Finding Dory as a grown up.

I loved Disney films like Snow White and Bambi. I can remember bawling my eyes out when bambi's mother was killed. I expect I would tear up now if I saw it. I have to tell myself it's not real!

my favourite childhood movie is mortal Kombat I love mortal Kombat so much that I watch that movie everyday because of the characters in it. I wish that movie can still be rebranded because the storyline was so much odd and the creativity in the movie was so mind blowing.

I loved Disney films like Snow White and Bambi. I can remember bawling my eyes out when bambi's mother was killed. I expect I would tear up now if I saw it. I have to tell myself it's not real!
The childhood movies are unforgettable, now that you mention Snow White and Bambi, I remember that I also got to see them, they are beautiful childhood memories, and I have also seen many others that have been mentioned, but these are special.

I watched many movie when I was very young but among those movie my favourite was Ben 10. This movie was a serious movie, I watched it for a very long Of time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back