What's new

Your favorite childhood movie ?

My favorite childhood movie was home alone .it was really interesting to see a youngster like him been left home and he survived alot of things especially the robbery and kidnapping part he actually hunted those guys down it was loads of fun those times.

My favorite movie as a child is daddy's day care the movie is all about two men who started a daycare. The movie is so funny and interesting.
Post automatically merged:

I know I have watched a lot of movies especially when I was growing up because my elder siblings loved movies and cartoons my favorite movie then was anaconda despite it was scary to me I still loved it.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I loved the James Bond sequel. I could not miss any of the sequel releases?
Post automatically merged:

Forest Gump remains my personal favorite movie of the 90s. It came out when I was just entering my teen. It is looked boring on the first watch. But when I watched again, it was an amazing and full of life lessons.

Last edited:
Out of the numerous movies I've watched as a kid, Barbie would always take the first place on favourite list. I had like literally every movie of Barbie and my love for Barbie stayed through even to my teenage age.

My favorite child hood movie was "Brave". Wonderful masterpiece as the movie takes a shape of a tragi-comedy . It teaches a good lesson which one I learnt was not to force anything on anyone if the person is not ready for it, just like the queen was trying to force her daughter into marriage when she wasn't ready . It taught me many lessons The movie also made me laugh anytime I watched it.

My preferred youth film is actually house alone. I liked those film to a mistake house Alone along with all of the funny as well as mischievousness.

My foreign favorite childhood movies are the lion King, home alone series and commando etc. My favorite local childhood movies is Akin and pawpaw.

Though I do not remember much about the movie, but I was told back then when I was small, one of my favorites movies was " one arm swords man" 😂😂😂 the story is about a man with one hand and uses swords. I wonder why I ever liked such movie. Problem child was also a favorite of mine as well.

I watched a lot of Jackie Chan's movies while I was little so Drunken Master has to be one of my favourite. I enjoyed the Fast and Furious and Underworld series in the 2000s. Still anticipating the sequel to those movies.

Young People Ask—How Can I Make Real Friends?

Making friends is not always easy when you are young. So as a young child growing up, I needed to make real friends who will support and encourage me. So this video was very helpful. I noticed how Tara found true friends that really care about her, and consider how I can do the same. Additionally, young people from around the world share their personal expressions on how they have found lasting friendships.

So,

What is your favorite childhood movie ? For me , the best is "Home Alone" series. :)
my favourite movie in the childhood was the mask of zorro. It is about a champion called zorro he helps weakers and fight evil men ,no one know who was he untill the end of the movie .

MY favorite childhood movie would be Harry Potter a magical story about a kid who is a wizard, he studies in a magical school for witchcraft and wizardy, and with his friends he will have to face horrible monsters, evil wizards, and the greatest dark wizard of all time "Voldemort" but Harry is always getting help from his friends, he is very friendly so he is always earning new friends who will help him later on on the movie. It's music is very good splendiferous I would say and when I'm watching it today it feels very nostalgic to me. Definitely the best movie I have ever watched!!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back