Your favorite Business Books?

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

What about you? Do you have any favorite business books?

I was fascinated by service industry. thus i scan Mckinsey approach and located it wonderful. And even supposing it's ore regarding Mckinsey, i recommend one should scan it. It provides stunning insights to the business in such a straightforward and crystal clear approach that the ideas can stick to you forever. it is a fun book that everybody ought to scan.

The Dip – Seth Godin

Its a short book with 75 pages, its only take your 2 hours to complete. The main majority of this book is thinking and real works which helps you to apply the concept to your business and real life activities

How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis.

I like reading about successful people and how they got to where they are, especially if they came from nothing such as what happened in Felix's life. I wish I read the book sooner when I was a kid; much more motivational than any self-help book out there, IMO.

I have read quite a lot of financial books but the ones I love most are the ones written by Robert kiyosaki, and my favourite book of his is "rich dad, poor dad"

I have read quite a lot of financial books but the ones I love most are the ones written by Robert kiyosaki, and my favourite book of his is "rich dad, poor dad"
That's a great book and it is also one of my favorite books. There is a lot of information you can learn from this book

For me, it's Robert kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad. It really opened my eyes and taught me many things I never knew about money. How to make money work for you instead of working for money. How to know the difference between an asset and a liability. It also taught me the importance of financial education.

My favourite business books still remains "The 21 unbreakable laws of business" by Brian Tracy and the second one was written by Robert Kiyosaki.
These shows the analysis and the business strategies a passionate business man must have in order to thrive in his specialization.

Post automatically merged:

My favourite business books still remains "The 21 unbreakable laws of business" by Brian Tracy and the second one was written by Robert Kiyosaki.
These shows the analysis and the business strategies a passionate business man must have in order to thrive in his specialization.

have many favorite books, but here are a few:

1. The Go-Giver - Bob Burg and John David Mann
2. Raving Fans - Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
3. The Speed of Trust - Stephen Covey

For me, it has been several.

The first one for me has got to be Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back