What's new

Your favorite Business Books?

My best business book is Think and Grow Rich. It is a very good one because it focuses on your mind, through thoughts and emotions to teach you on how to grow wealth.

Of course I believe that books are very good when it comes to getting information but when it comes to business, practical is always the best because when you practice you get better at it.

Not really business books. I love to read books that will help me to stay motivated. I Love inspiring and motivational books they help me in terms of encouragement.

There are a lot of very popular business books but I find "Good To Great" by Jim Collins to be very fascinating. It is also very motivating and the right ideals of a business is very much exposed in the book.

I don't have any business books,i don't rely on book to startup anything I need but sometimes I can read some motivational book but not necessarily a business ebooks, I don't really have time for that personally now.. maybe later in the future.

I am a student and I study a lot of books on business, investment, finance, and accountancy. I don't read for hobby, I read books to become better with my education. There are many favorite books

Not really business books. I love to read books that will help me to stay motivated. I Love inspiring and motivational books they help me in terms of encouragement.
Seriously the one thing that I hear about motivational book is that they keep telling you a whole lot of things in theory without showing you the practical way of doing that and it seems off in my opinion.

Do you mean the
Seriously the one thing that I hear about motivational book is that they keep telling you a whole lot of things in theory without showing you the practical way of doing that and it seems off in my opinion.
Do you mean they keep repeating the same thing. Well I guess they repeat most things because is the serious aspects we need to keep focused. I don't see any problem reading motivational books.

A business book I value so much and would keep handy anywhere I go is the "Richest man in Babylon", that book is a classic and should be read by all.
Another one is "Rich dad, poor Dad"
I'll also read "7 habits of highly successful people".

E-myth revisited by Michael Collins is one of the best business books you can ever read. The book teaches how you can migrate from small-scale business to the biggest one.

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

What about you? Do you have any favorite business books?
I don't actually have any favorite business book. But I have read some of business books and the only book that really caught my attention was Rich dad and poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki. It really got me thinking. It changed my orientation entirely.

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

What about you? Do you have any favorite business books?
I would recommend "rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki.
This particular book did some magic to my business sense. The book contains good ingredients for attaining huge successes in business.

I don't have anyone for now, most of the business I have in my mind to start at the type of business I can do even without reading of a business book, am might decide to get it later in the future if there is need for it but for now I have so much things to concentrate on.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is my favorite business book. It's the first business book I've ever read, and it's had a huge impact on my thinking. I'll be eternally grateful for getting my hands on it.

Well I don't know much about that and I am not even a fan of books and also I don't know much about that but then I will like to actually conduct my own personal research concerning this

I also do not read books but I can suggest some books that might be interesting. I usually spend my time reading guides and articles online about how to make extra money online.

My favorite business book is how to become rich person in the business, because for me I have kept working for it since, I will like to read all the book finish.

Business books gives you a kind of insight to what the business world is like, why people makes millions and why other business crumble. Think and grow is a nice business book, check it out

No, I don't have a favorite book because I don't believe knowledge or secrets of business is limited to one particular book. Over the years, I've come to understand that little drop of water makes a mighty ocean. In essence, tit bits of knowledge gotten from different sources about business coupled with experience makes you a good business man.

Business books are good pointers on how your business should be like. I've not read any before but I've seen some among comments here and I'm looking forward to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back