What's new

Your favorite Business Books?

I came across a random book by an author in my country with the title Small Business, Big Money by Akin Alamo which has really changed a lot in my business thinking.
He delved into the world of practical business steps which every entrepreneur who know his onions must certainly have a read off it.

Books are very important in our daily lives as they provide experience from the writer's pool.of knowledge. A good business book I like is rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki.

Books are very important in our daily lives as they provide experience from the writer's pool.of knowledge. A good business book I like is rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki.
This rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki is one of my all-time favourite business books in fact I dream and sleep on this book everyday and I have been able to make use of the knowledge I gained from this book in my business.

This rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki is one of my all-time favourite business books in fact I dream and sleep on this book everyday and I have been able to make use of the knowledge I gained from this book in my business.
Robert kiyosaki is actually a good writer and a good mentor, I like his book on rich dad, poor dad, steps on network marketing and I even follow his channel on YouTube.

Robert kiyosaki is actually a good writer and a good mentor, I like his book on rich dad, poor dad, steps on network marketing and I even follow his channel on YouTube.
You are definitely a Robert kiyosaki's fan but I am not a Robert kiyosaki's fan, I just love this is book which is called rich Dad poor Dad and I make sure that I apply those business principles that he has mentioned in that book into my business Life.

You are definitely a Robert kiyosaki's fan but I am not a Robert kiyosaki's fan, I just love this is book which is called rich Dad poor Dad and I make sure that I apply those business principles that he has mentioned in that book into my business Life.
You should definitely give his other books or try listen to his podcast on youtube on his channel, I can assure you there is always something you'll learn from.

You should definitely give his other books or try listen to his podcast on youtube on his channel, I can assure you there is always something you'll learn from.
Ok I will definitely keep his other books a trial and also try to listen to his podcast on YouTube to be able to see what else he has to offer and I am hopeful of learning something new from him.

Ok I will definitely keep his other books a trial and also try to listen to his podcast on YouTube to be able to see what else he has to offer and I am hopeful of learning something new from him.
And you definitely will. That's why it's important to read books by influential and already successful people, we can learn from them and follow their guide to become successful ourselves.

I'm always interested in the olden days books such as the ladybird science and technology book, I don't have a special book but most of the research I've been doing are always based on biology and pure science because that is my area of interest.

The only book I have read will obviously be my best book and that should the book written by Robert Kiyosaki " rich dad poor dad".

When it comes to business at are my favorite I just have only two. 1. The richest man in Babylon and 2. Rich Dad poor Dad. Those are my all time favorite

I don't know if Napoleon Hill's book think and grow riches is a business book but I think it is one of the best books that I have ever read and gives insights or how to succeed.

That will be rich dad, poor dad and the richest man in Babylon.

Seriously, those books 📚 are very educational and very informative especially when you want to learn so much about how you can easily become successful.

Rich dad Poor dad is the first business book i read a couple years ago and it has remained my favorite book over the years
True, that makes the two of us. The Rich Dad related books are all a hit. Robert Kiyosaki is simply a genius. I love his style of writing. Plus, his writing are easily relatable and practical. I was reading Second Chance: For your Money and Your Life by R. Kiyosaki. It just takes the dimension of Rich Dad Poor Dad, and i must say it is the best read for me this year.

I do not have a business books of any kind that I read to be successful in business. I believe business is best taught when you undergo some form of experience or training.

When it comes to business at are my favorite I just have only two. 1. The richest man in Babylon and 2. Rich Dad poor Dad. Those are my all time favorite
Yes bro,especially the richest man in Babylon. That book is a timepiece that'll be relevant in years to come. I also read business journals from reputable press platforms like the economist and times.

I came across a random book by an author in my country with the title Small Business, Big Money by Akin Alamo which has really changed a lot in my business thinking.
He delved into the world of practical business steps which every entrepreneur who know his onions must certainly have a read off it.
You mean small business big money by akin alabi. That book has lots of lessons for business owners, It had a lot of impact in the way I think.

Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Starting over, Tough times never last but tough people do, Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Roberts and
The Richest Man in Babylon.

Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is one of the first book that I was opportune to read when I was still in college and that book gave me the motivation on how to live my life and be financially motivated.

"Made to Stick". This book is all about Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die" by Chip Heath and Dan Heath. This book help readers to discover the principles within great ideas and therefore how to make their own ideas stick.​

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back