Your favorite brand of PC?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which brand of PC manufacturer do you like the most? For me, I'm a big fan of Alienware. I know a lot of people don't like them since Dell bought them out but I haven't had any real issues with any of the Alienwares that I had except for one but i'm really enjoying my current one which is the M18 R2 laptop.

I've tried other brands in the past and they're okay but I always seem to have the best luck with Alienware. Do you have a favorite PC manufacturer you tend to gravitate towards?

In my entire life I have only used two brands, HP and Dell. I have used locally made (non-branded) PCs as well.

Asus is the one I like the most, especially their desktop computers, they are usually of quite high quality, and they have not given me much trouble the times I have had computers of this brand, for laptops I would say that my favorite is MSI.

Asus is the one I like the most, especially their desktop computers, they are usually of quite high quality, and they have not given me much trouble the times I have had computers of this brand, for laptops I would say that my favorite is MSI.
I don't mind Asus, Although i've had some very bad luck with MSI laptops, as well as Asus laptops......hell this past December I returned 2 Asus Strix 18" gaming laptops for similar issues (SSD appeared to be failing) I've only had each laptop for less than a week and barely did anything on it. Very annoying.

I went through THREE MSI laptops in the span of a year 1/2, the last one being their 'stealth' line of super thin laptops (stupid idea for a gaming laptop) which lasted me 3 days before i ran into issues with it's GPU.

I don't mind Asus, Although i've had some very bad luck with MSI laptops, as well as Asus laptops......hell this past December I returned 2 Asus Strix 18" gaming laptops for similar issues (SSD appeared to be failing) I've only had each laptop for less than a week and barely did anything on it. Very annoying.

I went through THREE MSI laptops in the span of a year 1/2, the last one being their 'stealth' line of super thin laptops (stupid idea for a gaming laptop) which lasted me 3 days before i ran into issues with it's GPU.
Wow, you've had bad luck with your laptops, do you use them mainly for gaming or work? I have noticed that they tend to fail more when you use them for gaming, luckily I don't use them for gaming, since I am a Playstation user.

Both brands have worked well for me, I guess it's because I use the computer without using hardly any resources...

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back