What's new

Your favorite beach location?

My favourite beach location is at Lagos Nigeria, this is the first beach that I have ever been to and also the only beach I've ever been to, it remained my favourite.

My favorite beach location is in maimi though I have never been there but my favorite in my country is at Lagos Nigeria elegushi beach its so cool in the evening.

I wouldn't say i have visited very many beaches so as to answer this with confidence, but it would say i loved Ora Beach. Especially the small huts and cottages that seem like they're floating in water. It makes the experience to be magical.

In the few states that I have been to in my country, I have seen some beaches but I particularly like the beach at badagry, it has a lot of palm trees and a large expanse of land.

I love beaches a lot. But if it is location based type of beaches I would love to go to for my vacation, I would choose one from among the many beaches in Bonny ireland in rivers state.

My favourite beach location is being at the edge of the beach, I love going to the beach and also looking at the wave of the water with this I get enough of desperation.
I love choosing my favourite beach location wisely because I don't like enjoying myself in the crowd, so i prefer a quite place on the beach where I can enjoy myself .

Concerning my favorite beach location. Well, I don't often go to beach, have only been there once or twice all my life. The place is a really cool environment to catch fun and enjoy oneself, we have quite a number of beach in my country and elegushi beach seems to be the best or one of the best

From the numbers of beach mention,I feel you guys fantasy,well I leave close to the beach. I am from Nigeria and in my place, it's like an island. So I don't really fancy beach fun because I go there every day.

There are so many beautiful beach around the world, I have not been able any beach yet, but I will love to visit a beach that has blue coloured water, I heard they sand on the beach does not make any one dirty.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back