What's new

Your favorite beach location?

I don t have a favourite, I been to Barcelona while I was working there and in Romania at Mamaia and Eforie Nord :)

Here in my country, we have a plenty of beaches. You can select what you like and go.

But for me, I have a special beach which located in the capital of my country, it's a really beautiful place (it looks like an island).
It's so expensive and hard to control your money there but it's simply special.

Mine is Weymouth or Bournemouth in the UK (Where Alexander comes from), They are beaches I spent a lot of time at as a child and a teenager. The nearest natural beach to me is a 2 hour drive but we do have a man made beach close to where I live. It is not by the sea but in a lake area.

The traveller determines what makes a perfect beach. Others prefer deserted shorelines with quiet seas, while others prefer large stretches of sand with plenty of events and crowds to enjoy. This, as well as other factors like unique scenery, beach quality, and overall accessibility, were taken into account by U.S. News when determining the best beaches in the world.

I am not a fan of beach and water banks because of my phobia for waters. But if I were to choose a favorite beach location, it would be elegushi beach in Lagos Nigeria.
I have once visits the beach before and then it was really fun for me and i think then i was a kid and i enjoyed every fun attached to it

Our readers leaned heavily into nostalgia for our 33rd annual Readers' Choice Awards survey—yes, more than three decades. With travel largely on hold this year, it seems that the one thing they might have missed the most was a much-desired beach break to get away from it all.

My favourite beach in my country Nigeria is the elegushi beach in Lagos Nigeria. This is the only beach that I have ever been to in my country and I am currently planning on going back there this year.

For me there is no exact beach i will say is my favourite location, but if am to chose more carefully i will go for badagry beach because the place feels so natural and there are alot of coconut there.

I think my favorite beach is country, because am a traveller but I have to choose my favorite location with careful, but for now my favorite beach is my country.

My favourite beach location is being at the edge of the beach, I love going to the beach and also looking at the wave of the water with this I get enough of desperation.

Though I have not been to the beach for a long while, I would love to think favorite beach is the barbeach in lagos state nigeria. Will be there soon

What is your favorite beach location for your vacation ? :) if you preffer beach and not mountains.
I think my favorite beach location is very beautiful and speed up here and earn it is a very small business owner is a very good evening I think I can make that work on the other hand a food and I also have a few questions yaad aya reply i y different way

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back