What's new

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to open a gaming store where i can sell gaming Console, Accessories, building gaming PC and every thing relate to electronics. It may required highly investment but still its my dream job. I hope one day it become true

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.

These are some good goals & business ideas. What are you doing to achieve your dream company? Are you leaning towards offline or online?
Good luck either way!

I do have dreams and some of them have been achieved online, however it doesn't make me money. So dreams can come true but earning from it is a different matter. Also, what stops me from thinking and doing something great that it cost money to build a business and I do not want to get a loan.

Everything for me is online than offline. So far anyway.

I think the best way is to fully focus on your passions so that your dream jobs are coming to fruition, I actually want to work in agricultura, thinking to start some studies.

An Art Cafe is my dream offline business. A place for creatives to chill and drink some good coffee and work on their art.

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
Both of those business modes have there own standards of earning profit. wherever in Offline business one gets to attach with clients face to face and there's a lot of real association between the 2 in Online business there's no such interaction between the producer and therefore the customer however affirmative this type of a business provides with wider market. In offline business the realm of promoting is restricted and there's a lot of of wastage of your time and is slow. on-line business don't have such issues and attracts an outsized quantity of investment and shoppers. on the other hand there area unit disadvantages to everything. Nothing is ideal during this world and every one styles of businesses be it huge or tiny area unit run. thence each business has its own professionals and cons. however in modern-day the simplest mode of business is online. Everything has become offered on net therefore to induce sensible and quick results on-line business is that the sensible, a lot of like best choice.

Very nice ideas. i appreciate your choices. wish you best

I want to open a gaming store where i can sell gaming Console, Accessories, building gaming PC and every thing relate to electronics. It may required highly investment but still its my dream job. I hope one day it become true
Yes, in today's scenarios gaming industry is growing at high pace

Well right now I run various sites, but I would love to also find work elsewhere. But, with this pandemic, online work is all I can really do. As for my dream business whether it be online or offline. I think I want both. To be able to have a business to go to, but to have an online presence as well. Having both options will probably generate a lot more profits as well.

These are some good goals & business ideas. What are you doing to achieve your dream company? Are you leaning towards offline or online?
Good luck either way!
I’m leaning towards an online business selling my own hand-made and designed by me jewelry, crafts, art and women’s accessories.

Haha is curious, is not my daydream of a job but i only want work in a icecream shop to see how people (or industry) do the icecream. I need see that one day

I would like to work online since I could do it from home avoiding my transfer from one place to another, I would be with my family, I would have the breaks I wanted without the accusing looks of the employer

I have been a university professor all my life, but despite loving physical classrooms, now my amazing dream is to do all university activities online. And that's what I'm doing ...

It would be a Patreon about drumming lessons. However, the problem is that people want videos and I only have tools for .pdf and audio files. Well, in that case, people do love the free stuff, but they aren't willing to pay.

if i would engage myself in business, it would want it to be available both offline and online. and it would be selling diy crafts which i personally make or design.. i hope i could do it soon..

I would like to involve with digital marketing. Most of my friends are doing it making good income but they're not ready to teach me anything relate it. So i am just learning it through the YouTube, and mostly googling to dig more info about it
So being a professional digital marketer is my Online dream business :)

This is going to sound a little weird now.

My dream online business is opening up a huge forum which makes at least $100 a month. Also, it should be active always and it should have a great community. As for my dream offline business, I would like to open up a doll shop.
To be honest, I probably wouldn't want to sell those dolls at all. Still, one can always dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back