What's new

Your clothes

I'm a simple person, I wear simple, respectful clothes every day because I don't like to waste much money on expensive things.

I like what's simple that's it ^^

If it wouldn t matter, I would be bear naked xD that s how much I care about clothes or shoes.

Well I don't really care about clothes, actually the maximum I will care is to switch them daily so people wouldn't recognize that I am wearing the same clothes but I don't care about clothes, I don't have the will to look gorgeous with jeans or with a nice cool shirt, nah I never cared about clothes, even at special events I hate to wear those special clothes for the event and sometimes I really don't wear them, that's how much I don't care about them.... clothes.
Moreover when my mother takes me to buy clothes it really annoys me and I personally hate it and wait for it to end ....

So, when it comes to my clothes, I'm definitely more of a "less is more" type of person. I care about looking put together, but I don't go crazy with trying to be extravagant. Nevertheless, suspenders are my love. They're a great way to add a pop of style without going overboard. I've been using the ones from https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/accessories/suspenders/ and they've been solid. Give 'em a look!

Last edited:
When it comes to clothes I like to be able to wear clothes that are formal but that are also comfortable as well. I have clothes that I can wear for special occasions but that is the only time I wear those kinds of clothes, most of the time I am wearing t-shirts and hoodies that are a little baggy and leggings as well as I feel most comfortable in those.

How much do you care about your clothes?​

You are a simple person or who wants to appear in public extravagant ?

I always try to dress simple and look cool. I don't like wearing sophisticated clothes as I am someone who always wants to keep it simple and nice most of the time.

How much do you care about your clothes?​

You are a simple person or who wants to appear in public extravagant ?

When it comes to taking care of my clothes, it is something that I do with utmost care because I know the quality and how expensive my clothes used to be. I try as much as possible not to be extravagant when it comes to spending on buying clothes but the ones that have managed to buy, I'll make sure to take proper care of them.

I'm not living my life to impress anyone. I don't need to buy the most expensive clothes to look good and presentable. I'll not spend a huge amount of money to buy clothes when I have rent to pay, water bills, Iight bills, car maintenance and etc.

As for my clothes, I take good care of them, and I usually try to make them last a long time since generally clothes are expensive and must be taken care of, it doesn't take much work to do that and you will have the clothes in good condition for much longer and therefore you will save money.

As for my clothes, I take good care of them, and I usually try to make them last a long time since generally clothes are expensive and must be taken care of, it doesn't take much work to do that and you will have the clothes in good condition for much longer and therefore you will save money.

It is exactly the same thing I do with my clothes as well. I am the kind of person that don't usually buy clothes very often but whenever I am going to purchase one, I will make sure that they are of high quality and very expensive as well. When I do that, I'm not supposed to be handling such clothes carelessly.

It is exactly the same thing I do with my clothes as well. I am the kind of person that don't usually buy clothes very often but whenever I am going to purchase one, I will make sure that they are of high quality and very expensive as well. When I do that, I'm not supposed to be handling such clothes carelessly.
As for clothing, it is true that buying expensive clothes in this sector is a good investment, as long as you are going to take care of them, there is a notable difference between low-cost and high-cost garments, in the textile sector, the saying "cheap is expensive" is true.

If I spent my money which I worked hard to get on buying clothes for myself, I'll make sure they will be well taken care of. I don't pick money from the road or pluck them from trees. I will use the things I purchased with my money like a sane person.

When I am indoors, you can see me wearing frail clothes, however, when I go outdoors I always dress up properly. When I say dress properly what I mean is I wear clean clothes, clothes that are not too old. However, I don't wear fashionable clothes, I do not wear luxury brands.

As for clothing, it is true that buying expensive clothes in this sector is a good investment, as long as you are going to take care of them, there is a notable difference between low-cost and high-cost garments, in the textile sector, the saying "cheap is expensive" is true.

I have never been the kind of person that is interested in buying anything that is of low quality. Instead of buying any product or clothes that is of low quality, I will simply wait for months in order to make sure that the good quality is what is available. No matter the cost., it's what I will buy to use.

I have never been the kind of person that is interested in buying anything that is of low quality. Instead of buying any product or clothes that is of low quality, I will simply wait for months in order to make sure that the good quality is what is available. No matter the cost., it's what I will buy to use.
That's why I buy only every 3-4 months, because I only like to buy quality clothes and not just anything, if I bought every 2-3 weeks I wouldn't have enough money to buy something of higher quality, that's why it's better to know when to buy and buy well.

That's why I buy only every 3-4 months, because I only like to buy quality clothes and not just anything, if I bought every 2-3 weeks I wouldn't have enough money to buy something of higher quality, that's why it's better to know when to buy and buy well.
A man doesn't need to buy clothes every now and then. Why would he buy clothes in this way? Is he into fashion or modelling? It's the only reason I would see as good enough to make a man buy clothes like a woman.

A man doesn't need to buy clothes every now and then. Why would he buy clothes in this way? Is he into fashion or modelling? It's the only reason I would see as good enough to make a man buy clothes like a woman.
Not even women should, for what they want to fill closets and closets with clothes and shoes, are they collectors? or that you tell me about buying dozens of bags a year, it doesn't make sense, both men and women shouldn't spend so much money on clothes, since having enough to dress each day of the week should be enough.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back