What's new

Young artist looking for design tips

In such a case you can try out the free features that are on WordPress. This could help or you can make use of the internet to search for alternative apps you can used rather than Photoshop. In addition you need creativity to strive and attain success faster as an upcoming artist.

you will find that all creative designs are built on the same principles that have been used in the initial years of graphic designing. Though designers have their own creative and unique styles but to get inspiration they study the work of other graphic designers too.

Hi, I am Igwarr and I am a classical artist. I want to get into the world of digital art. Since I don't know how to start, I don't know where to start and I don't know what to use, I am asking you for advice and tips.
I know about Photoshop, but I never use it and it is expensive, so are there free options, and are they good?
  • Master (and we mean master!) Photoshop. .
  • Seek inspiration (not imitation)
  • Be aware of trends, but be you.
  • Keep it simple.
  • Always aspire to achieve visual harmony.
  • Say yes to stock media resources
The above will help u

Even professionals sometimes do need inspirations in other to achieve some jobs. An a young all you need is a mentor, form of inspiration and motivation. Look for mentor you can be modelling his/her job olay around it to achieve the exact artwork, with that kind of act one can be increasing in knowledge graphically. Mentor and Inspirations via pinterest can guide you through the journey as a graphic designer

One of the very basic tips of design that you much be very careful and observation oriented person. You should be able to to drive out creativity from tight angles and you should be willing to learn.

Hi, I am Igwarr and I am a classical artist. I want to get into the world of digital art. Since I don't know how to start, I don't know where to start and I don't know what to use, I am asking you for advice and tips.
I know about Photoshop, but I never use it and it is expensive, so are there free options, and are they good?
There are free options of softwares to use for your artistic leaning and executing jobs. You can get more of such types from search on YouTube videos. There are so many suggestions there to pick from

The best way for young artist to really become very good in graphic designing they have to keep on improving because as far as graphic design in his concern there is nobody that knows it all so constant improvement we make you one of the best.

The software that should be used by baby designers like you is Corel draw it's simple and quite easy to use then you can buy courses on udemy about design and proceed to Photoshop, canva and the rest

Photoshop is not expensive to get if you want really want to use the software to make different design. It's the best software you can lay your hands on to make any design for a client

Graphics designing is becoming something that most young people are begging to take interest I this days. You should go to YouTube and study about graphics design to appreciate all there is about it and where to get started from

As Avery young artist that you say you are, you still have all the time inthe world to learn a whole lot of new things that you can about being a successful artist. Just keep learning form YouTube for now

Talent without knowledge is as good as nothing. Knowledge without talent is manageable. Just be hardworking and dedicated you'll get there

Learning graphics is not that too difficult, what is highly needed is your passion and willingness, then you must understand some simple logic for graphics like: understanding color combination and mixture, merging of shapes and then creativity, graphics app you can start with is Corel draw
You can get the setup from getintopc.com ..then visit YouTube for beginners tutorial on Corel draw, watch and practice daily.

Always take inspiration from Nature. Nature is the greatest artist and has inspired great beings throughout history. Try to be original and authentic to your true self. Try Gimp, it's open-source and has all the options available in photo-shop. Learn more about designing from YouTube tutorials. They can be very helpful in your early days.

The best advice that i can give you is to make sure that you are able to learn everything that you can before getting involved, and you can do this by looking at online courses and maybe even youtube videos as well.

Here are the best free Photoshop alternatives in 2022 you can download right now:​

1. GIMP
  2. Pixlr Editor
  3. Photo Pos Pro
  4. Krita
  5. Paint.NET

If you want to use photoshopm like program that is completely free, try GIMP or photopea. IN order to use GIMP, you need to install on your device and photopea can be accessed through a browser.

You can start with canva, though there is a pro version for it that has lots of features but for now you can start with the free version then get use to it. You can also try out other apps like pixellab. Its also a great app to use.

If you're interested in graphic design, then the first thing you should do is to get knowledge about it. There are many ways you can acquired knowledge about graphic design. Some of them are watching YouTube videos, buying course on platform like udemy and lastly find an expert to mentor you.

You don't have only to use Photoshop for your goals. You can use PaintoolSai, or ClipStudio(which btw is recommended by many notorious digital artists). A graphic tablet is also essential too, even the cheapest one can help a lot. You can learn from tutorials on YouTube, I would personally recommend doing some studies from photos to understand the perspective and lighting. And finally, the most important - literature about anatomy and graphic design, depending on what you want to achieve.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back