What's new

Young artist looking for design tips

Igwarr

Dec 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi, I am Igwarr and I am a classical artist. I want to get into the world of digital art. Since I don't know how to start, I don't know where to start and I don't know what to use, I am asking you for advice and tips.
I know about Photoshop, but I never use it and it is expensive, so are there free options, and are they good?

Hi, I am Igwarr and I am a classical artist. I want to get into the world of digital art. Since I don't know how to start, I don't know where to start and I don't know what to use, I am asking you for advice and tips.
I know about Photoshop, but I never use it and it is expensive, so are there free options, and are they good?
Have you tried other graphics designs website after finding Photoshop?? If you haven't. I will urge you to login to http://CANVA.com to get every information you'll know on designing all kinds graphics design.

Well I'd say GIMP is the closest thing to Photoshop, depending on your needs you can use the free version pixlr which is like an online photoshop. I made most of my logos in that one.
As for the rest find tutorials on how to make logos and banners, and then make a fiverr account and start selling your skills. Good luck.

Well I'd say GIMP is the closest thing to Photoshop, depending on your needs you can use the free version pixlr which is like an online photoshop. I made most of my logos in that one.
As for the rest find tutorials on how to make logos and banners, and then make a fiverr account and start selling your skills. Good luck.
That's a good idea you suggested, I will try watch tutorials about making a fine eye catching logo designs. I lost some of my touch in making a good design logo. Now I want to revamp my old idea with more enlightenment gotten here at bizdustry.

If you need to get tips for your Digital art you need to watch some YouTube tips to get some great tips for your business. Or you can also buy some courses on Lynda, Udemy and PluralSight. With all these paid site you will be able to learn go designing tips for your art jobs and deliver good content to your customers

Learning graphics is not that too difficult, what is highly needed is your passion and willingness, then you must understand some simple logic for graphics like: understanding color combination and mixture, merging of shapes and then creativity, graphics app you can start with is Corel draw
You can get the setup from getintopc.com ..then visit YouTube for beginners tutorial on Corel draw, watch and practice daily

Since you are familiar with corel draw and photoshop, the rest is simple. You just need to watch some videos on YouTube and maybe look for a mentor. Remember practice makes perfect. Practice always. Goodluck.

This is the only tip i can give you, before getting into design, try drawing your ideas on paper and show them to people, their feedback is going to make you decide if you want to start learning or not, so you can save yourself time

Artistic ability includes skills and talent to create fine works of art: painting, drawing, sculpting, musical composition, etc. Creativity ability is the skill and talent to use our imagination to create and solve. A better artist is creative.

Photoshop
You will use a plethora of different tools in your design process, and every designer has their favorite go-to apps. But there’s one program you must know like the palm of your hand if you want to succeed – Adobe Photoshop. This digital imaging program is so powerful and versatile that you not only can perform most of your work with it, but you will most likely be asked to do so.

I don't seem to get you, if Photoshop I'd expensive how did you manage to know about Photoshop. And before you start anything probably to make money ensure you are good at it before planning to make money with it. (this actually a general advice)

To make it better, first of all you need to install the Photoshop app and the graphics in it are very good which will make your work much better and you will be able to get more out of it. I think anyone who is in this field should do it so that they can be successful and experience it.

Learning graphic is not too difficult, you can check out some videos on YouTube. There are several free apps for graphics purposes, autodesk is cool mainly for cartoon editing, corel draw is also good, it offer variety of options and also canvas is probably the best I can recommend.

Hello, like I have said to so many people on this forum, YouTube is a great place to start, I started by watching YouTube videos myself before going full time, try different apps and find the one that suits you.

Practice! Practice! Practice!

The best method to allow your abilities to develop and get cleaned every now and then is to rehearse your abilities.

Be Original

By being unique, you are ensuring one thing that the creation you are setting up would be the first of it's sort and not a duplicate of some all around existing formats.

THE most important factor in your success is you. Take him to your local art-in-the-park, art festivals or juried art shows. Introduce him to local artists. Visit local art galleries. Visit art museums. Provide him with quality art lessons. Provide them with quality art supplies.

Thats something you have to research on your own. Look for sites that you know can help you to achieve new designs to your basic knowledge. And please how can I learn to do graphic design have been looking for tutorials

If you are new to graphic design or any form of digital art. Then canva.com is the best place for you to gather the necessary knowledge you need to become a professional digital artist. Apart from canva.com, there is also udemy and Lynda. They are great places to learn.

it's good you asked for help, you can visit canva.com to learn basic design technique, YouTube is again another wonderful platform where you can watch video tutorials for beginners on how to get started or visit udemy and buy graphic design courses, search for books related to design online and read through them, learn about color, typography and the rest.

In such a case you can try out the free features that are on WordPress. This could help or you can make use of the internet to search for alternative apps you can used rather than Photoshop. In addition you need creativity to strive and attain success faster as an upcoming artist.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back