What's new

Did you try Yougov surveys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouGov is a very legit site to earn from surveys but I didn't receive any survey for 7 months now.

thread merged because it has already posted.

YouGov is a very legit site to earn from surveys but I didn't receive any survey for 7 months now.

Yes, I didn't report because I know moderator ll check and merge himself. I always try new sites, so I ll try it. And if it's not according to my thoughts then I ll leave it. No issue. But sometimes we get good results. Lets see

Yes, I didn't report because I know moderator ll check and merge himself. I always try new sites, so I ll try it. And if it's not according to my thoughts then I ll leave it. No issue. But sometimes we get good results. Lets see
you can try it maybe you have luck better than us xD,
they will send you a message to your email if a survey will be available.

Ok I ll give it try soon.and if it's not like other complicated surveys then hopefully I ll be active there
That is good. Tell us what you think about the yougov site according to your experience. To get information from a different country. (feared different offers).

I am also like that. But when I opened the yougov site. They started sending surveys via email to me.
I don't think there is any thread about yougov yet as the writing format differs from the rules.

That is good. Tell us what you think about the yougov site according to your experience. To get information from a different country. (feared different offers).

I am also like that. But when I opened the yougov site. They started sending surveys via email to me.
I don't think there is any thread about yougov yet as the writing format differs from the rules.
how much did you make from Yougov?

The best option of the site YouGov that they are paying by western union so you can get direct cash of your earning add to regular survey and quiz.

Iya. Semoga. Tapi itu semua harus didapatkan dengan bekerja disana. Tidak ada hasil dan manfaat tanpa bekerja.
okay. thanks for the advice friends
this is very useful for me

Belum. Koin saya masih 1575. Penarikan minimum adalah 5000 koin. Anda juga tahu bahwa survei jarang terjadi di sini. Padahal itu mudah.
tell me here if you have made a withdrawal
I am waiting for further information

On survey sites, you need to check if any site available or not,and sometimes we get a survey but we don't qualify for that survey. It's negative point
According to my past experience. I always successfully complete surveys. Because there is no survey qualification. It's just that you don't answer the survey with an incorrect answer.

These surveys are all fake, and only those survey users earn, who use fake profile for information.
I was tired with surveys for not accepting because I was no a CEO or decision maker. Why should a CEO or high ranking officer waste in survey for just a little amount?

These surveys are all fake, and only those survey users earn, who use fake profile for information.
I was tired with surveys for not accepting because I was no a CEO or decision maker. Why should a CEO or high ranking officer waste in survey for just a little amount?
Which survey are you referring to? Sorry I don't understand your response about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back