Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntless

Acquaintance
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
YouGov is a British international Internet-based market research and data analytics firm, headquartered in the UK, with operations in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. They dish out high paying surveys weekly and sometimes more than once a week, you gradually accumulate points and when you reach cashout you either use paypal, giftcard, or donate to charity as cashout, payment is swift, surveys are easy and interesting, you hardly get disqualified and if you do, another survey is provided as compensation, sign in based on your location, there's yougov uk, yougov australia, yougov singapore etc, register with your paypal email as you can't change it when it's time to cashout.

Its legit but most times you hardly get survey sites since its not present in day ,it can be mostly present in week that is the only the disadvantage

Its legit but most times you hardly get survey sites since its not present in day ,it can be mostly present in week that is the only the disadvantage
maybe it is true like that but many of my friends who have played Youguv most of them complain because surveys are rare but maybe also depend on people's sustenance

maybe it is true like that but many of my friends who have played Youguv most of them complain because surveys are rare but maybe also depend on people's sustenance
I guess since they get money from advertisers they might just have to wait and see if advertisers will come that week and send survey to users

You only get surveys based on your demographics, location, survey preferences and survey frequency, maybe try registering a new account with different demographics and see if it improves.

I registered. Like all task sites, I am disqualified from the survey. I really don't know why ... I have the profile completed correctly and in detail.

YouGov is a British international Internet-based market research and data analytics firm, headquartered in the UK, with operations in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. They dish out high paying surveys weekly and sometimes more than once a week, you gradually accumulate points and when you reach cashout you either use paypal, giftcard, or donate to charity as cashout, payment is swift, surveys are easy and interesting, you hardly get disqualified and if you do, another survey is provided as compensation, sign in based on your location, there's yougov uk, yougov australia, yougov singapore etc, register with your paypal email as you can't change it when it's time to cashout.
1605756284192.png

that copy pasted decription xD

Yougov is a survey site that has been in the category of survey sites for a long time and remains active until now.

To get rewarded, members must complete a survey that is emailed to members. In my past experience, YouGov surveys do not use survey qualifications.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or SGD $ 25. I myself just collected 1575 coins.

Click this link to try this survey site.
Yougov.com

Yougov is one of the legit few that has been working and paying for a while now. The minimum withdrawal is quite high though.

Thanks for sharing this yougov.com survey site. I have heard about this site for a long time, and its a good survey site. I recommend it to people hoping to get something out of survey.

Yougov is one of the legit few that has been working and paying for a while now. The minimum withdrawal is quite high though.
5000 coins is still affordable if the survey is always there. But surveys are rare. One important point, the survey there is easier than other surveys in tier 3 countries

I think that website is legit
So we can be invited other people to join
Post automatically merged:

It is so legit
That's fast income provided that you get active referrals. The referral must complete several surveys so that we get bonus coins. But now I really can't find my referral link. Does this site remove referrals?

youguv is indeed a site that is proven to pay because my friend has already received payment from the site but what is very unfortunate is that surveys sometimes appear once in two weeks that can not necessarily work and the drawback is that the minimum withdrawal is quite high.

5000 coins is still affordable if the survey is always there. But surveys are rare. One important point, the survey there is easier than other surveys in tier 3 countries
That is just it, the surveys are not as forthcoming to ensure reaching the pay out fast enough.

youguv is indeed a site that is proven to pay because my friend has already received payment from the site but what is very unfortunate is that surveys sometimes appear once in two weeks that can not necessarily work and the drawback is that the minimum withdrawal is quite high.
Maybe high-level countries get more surveys because they might be a priority.

Yougov is a survey site that has been in the category of survey sites for a long time and remains active until now.

To get rewarded, members must complete a survey that is emailed to members. In my past experience, YouGov surveys do not use survey qualifications.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coins or SGD $ 25. I myself just collected 1575 coins.

Click this link to try this survey site.
Yougov.com
Nice to hear about this site that they don't use survey qualification. I joined many sites related to surveys but after replying same questions again and again ,they disqualify me. So now I hesitate to work .but hopefully this site ll be useful for me

Nice to hear about this site that they don't use survey qualification. I joined many sites related to surveys but after replying same questions again and again ,they disqualify me. So now I hesitate to work .but hopefully this site ll be useful for me
But if you answer the survey incorrectly (I mean carelessly). Then you will fail to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back