What's new

Yougov.com Review: Legit or Scam ?

I have heard about this yougov it's seems they are a nice, but for now I have to make my findings first to know whether they are legit or not, for now yougov remains under investigation by me until I finish that assignment and see how the result will be

the site is very legit; I claimed 50$ before and withdraw it through the Western-union however it's really long to reach it, I took more than 2 years to make it xD

I would have love to join the platform but their policies are not favorable for me and so many restrictions, their earnings are quite good but from indications it will be a bit difficult because it seems their very strict.

ugov.png

What is Yougov.com?
This platform is available worldwide and on all devices since they have their own application, I am going to share about their desktop version. You will receive invitations by e-mail to answer the questions of each survey available (of course if you have the application you will be notified there). As every platform you earn more points when you stay more in a survey, longer it is the better. Below you can see what high variety of choices you have to work with. Join us and do product testing, do daily surveys on your mobile app or daily business surveys on your other devices like tablets, laptops, notebooks, desktop. You can do them online from the saftey and comfort of your own home, we have so many different choices from teen surveys, IT surveys etc. You can even earn money from referrals, so join us and start earning.

ugov.png

Yougov.com is hired by brands, governments and media to measure consumer data, your opinion will bring you points and will help brand better shape their decisions. You can also get surveys that will get you no points so don t worry, oh and yes might not be available for all countries but you can find on what countries it is available when you register.

ugov.png

How much can you earn from Yougov.com?
ugov.png

The first points you receive when you register, you will receive 500 points just by signing up. Each survey will award you from 300 points and up to 500 points in some countries and from 100 to 150 to others, they have varied their offers to each country, as I mentioned above the longer the survey more points you get.

As well know that the value of $1 USD converted into points is 1400 points, they wanted to award their members first survey with the value of 2000 points, which is great that means you will make almost $1.5 USD just from your first survey on the platform.a

How to withdraw your earnings from Yougov.com?

ugov.png

Here the minimum withdrawal will vary for each country, I saw ones which have the threshold 50000 points, some 35000 points and other 5000 points. Having a lot of variations to choose from which I have mentioned some above, below you will find some cash rewards and gift cards which you can get with exact amount of points mentioned.

Examples for withdrawal:

ugov.png

ugov.png

About their Referral program?!
Remember that you will get 2000 points for each member you bring to the platform, but for you to receive the points in your balance the referral must finish 4 surveys. So after you do your first surveys take some time to share your link on social media platforms, give them to your friends and bring them in the community.

Is Yougov.com legit?
Indeed it is a trusted site in the area of gathering data through researches and paying their members, so stop wasting time and join us, you have the registration link at the bottom.

ugov.png

How to join Yougov.com?

It is easy just register by clicking here. Now go start and earn :)
I don't understand maybe am the only one experiencing this survey of any site like that,I never got paid from any survey site after wasting much of my time and energy on them,so it will all end by not having survey for me till I got tired if going to their site. But it it is pay to post sites an really enjoying my moment with them, because I got paid from them as well.

This survey sites is very legit and the earning is not really bad, in my youtube channel i did a review on top 10 surveys and this is among, because it offers platform like yoursurvey were earning is easy.

For now Yougov is the best survey site I have been able to perform (y)
When I am selected, I have the opportunity to complete it till the end, without being excluded as unfortunately happens to me in 99% by other survey sites!
But, the frequency of the surveys that are proposed to me are it's very rare!
also if you have to count the fact that I live in Italy and every survey, arrives here translated and with relevance to the Italian State.

I've known this kind of survey long time, it works mainly for those coming from the top tier countries. If you're from the lower tier countries don't just waste your time on the site because you won't earn a dime from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back