What's new

you won a lottery for a billion dollars, how would you not go crazy? It's an unreal amount of money.

I can absolutely handle such a number, I will buy a lot of houses which is a smart movie to accomplish since usually their priced will go up, and you can also rent them and then you can get thousands of money every month. I will give my father a lot of money like 70 millions and to my sister as well 70 millions. I will give my good friends each 10 millions, even if my family or friends resist I will not give up and will give them the money anyway.
And I will buy whatever I need but I won't waste it of course :).

Firstly if I won a billion dollars I would buy myself a new house, some cool video game sets and a whole lots of ice cream..
Joking! Or not
Well first off, if I had a billion dollars, I could afford a full-time staff of investors and accountants to help me out, like any other billionaires have, so I wouldn't have to think about all the zeros.

The only thing left to drive me crazy would be how to spend it all. That’s actually kind of a problem.
Maybe it's because I don't have that kind of extravagant imagination.
But I will definitely buy a video game set 😅😅
Well I would buy myself a beutiful mansion and hire bodyguards because there will be crazy people that are gonna try robbing me. I will invest almost everything without 100 thousand dollars. And ill spend them however I want hmm maybe food or trips, oh yeah business classs. Just lovely!!

Firstly if I won a billion dollars I would buy myself a new house, some cool video game sets and a whole lots of ice cream..
Joking! Or not
Well first off, if I had a billion dollars, I could afford a full-time staff of investors and accountants to help me out, like any other billionaires have, so I wouldn't have to think about all the zeros.

The only thing left to drive me crazy would be how to spend it all. That’s actually kind of a problem.
Maybe it's because I don't have that kind of extravagant imagination.
But I will definitely buy a video game set 😅😅
That is indeed your own priority,one thing about most persons is that if you do not know what to do with money,when the big noe comes you will not be able to properly manage it discretely.Purpose here is key.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back