You like winters or summers?

Spider

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I like summers more as compared to winters because in summers we can roam freely without any extra clothing that we need to wear.

In the summer you cannot move due to the high temperature, winter is similar to summer in my country as most of days are hot weather and there is few days where it rains or there is cloud weather. There is even people going to sea in winter to swim in some hot days.

There is no winter season n my country, only dry and rainy seasons. In case, there is I opt to prefer summer for we can fan ourselves, whereas, in winter, it is hard for me to breath. I do not like cold climate.

We live in a country where we have winters for two or three months. I like winter as I don't like getting sweat in summers.

We only have two seasons in my country, the dry and rainy seasons, so we do not have a choice but to fan ourselves day and night. How I like to experience snowy a night.

Anyone who likes outdoor activities will definitely be in love with summer. I love going to be beach and it's why summer is always great. I hate winter because the snow is too much and it's very cold.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back