What's new

Yofaurls.com Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

fatiro

Apr 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi all, today i am introducing another legit url shortener yofaurls.com with daily payments (payments are made within 24 hours) also we offer cpm of up to $14 per 1000 visits with lowest cpm of $2.5. we pay via PayPal and webMoney . Minimum cashout limit is only $5. Also our referral commission is very attractive which is 25% for life time.

CPM: we pay Up to $14 and we accept any kind of traffic
Referral commission: 25% for life time
Payment methods: PayPal, WebMoney
Payment Time: 4 days after requesting

Best features offered by yofaurls.com

• Quck payments (Daily/weekly payments)
  • Good cpm rate of up to $14/1000 visits with minimum cpm of 2.5$ for worldwide deal
  • Support via fb, twitter and email
  • Low cashout limit ($5)
  • Pays using multiple payment methods via PayPal, WebMoney
  • Good referral commission (25%)

Note: We don't allow Multiple Accounts, Bot, Adult content and fake traffic.

Register

I have been using bit.ly for some years now to shorten my link and I haven't been receiving any bonus from the company but with the new company you just posted up there now I think I will give this one a chance and see how it goes for me to make money online

I hope they are very legit and would keep to their terms and conditions. It will be somewhat bad to leave bit.ly for their service and not get tangible benefits.

The issue is how liable is this site to stay with all the claims? I've been defrauded by many money making websites online so I don't want fall victim anymore.

saadiptv-copy-png.176138

Payment proof.
To registre : CLICK HERE

There are really so many URL shortner site these days and I am just coming across this one for the first time. One good thing is the payment proof above. The issue I am always having with this kind of sites is the priority giving to tier one countries which deprives other region from earning as much as they supposed to. My thoughts.

Hi all, today i am introducing another legit url shortener yofaurls.com with daily payments (payments are made within 24 hours) also we offer cpm of up to $14 per 1000 visits with lowest cpm of $2.5. we pay via PayPal and webMoney . Minimum cashout limit is only $5. Also our referral commission is very attractive which is 25% for life time.

• Good cpm rate of up to $14/1000 visits with minimum cpm of 2.5$ for worldwide deal
  • Low cashout limit ($5)

Register
What

• Low cashout limit ($5)

Register
I will like to know first is their way of earning,how long will it takes to meet their payment threshold, because I won't like a situation where by I will be working for so long before I could confirm if the site is real or not so please if you could explain better on this.

I don't really go into this line of business because I have been into it before all but I didn't use any fruit. URL shortening is one of the ways to make money but you need to learn it well.

Yaufalls for url shortening is one platform I also have not heard of before. There are the popular url shorteners I have known but this very one is not known to me

$14/1000 visits? That's very high and juicy to the ears. :), I'm working on creating my e-book very soon these are sites that will definitely get a mention. Expect my referrals very soon. 😂. I just hope you guys don't shut down soonest as most other CPA or CPM sites?

Yaufalls for url shortening is one platform I also have not heard of before. There are the popular url shorteners I have known but this very one is not known to me
That's is the beautiful things about forums no matter how you think you k ow about something there must still be something that someone will share that will expand your knowledge on that thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back