What's new

Is Ripple Investing Profitable?

Bro, forget about xrp for now, Ripple’s value has been less than 1$ per coin for over a year, with little indication of increase. Do make sure to read more as regards performance of ETh, Ltc, bch and btc and see if any is worth putting some money.

For expert forecasts on xrp, click the link below

Without doubt and looking at the way of things, I think it is profitable and will surely become more profitable has time goes on.
Post automatically merged:

Without doubt and looking at it and all other related factors i think it is profitable and will surely become more profitable has time goes on.

Ripple seem to be on the ascendance in price, making it a good cryptocurrency asset to invest in right now, I am predicting that it's price will get to $1 by 2021.

I think it's profitable to invest in ripple but it doesn't have such a big potential that other coins have. The coin has a huge supply and this makes it harder for the price to go big

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
With everything gathered about Ripple (XRP) iin your post. I think Ripple is a stable coin, it will take some time to amaze that $1 landmark in the future. But when it comes to crypto predictions, it is highly unpredictable sometimes. So we shouldn't exaggerate how the price will turn out to be in the future.

I don't really do it much but I have people into it but as for Bitcoin wow that's really beautiful that's why am into it and can't back off but as for cryptocurrency stuffs it can never be like Bitcoin and never rise like Bitcoin and it will surely be coming behind of Bitcoin

Profitable or not, you need to choose dependent on your inquiries and research

In any case, accept my recommendation, contribute just that much which regardless of whether lost would permit you to make the most of your ends of the week.
Cryptocurrencies in general is very VOLATILE.
I don't think that what is investment is beneficial. Now I cheat a lot of people and take our money out of us through fraud. I did the investment before but it didn't hurt me. The only thing I think about the form is that you will see it too. I have no faith in investment.

Yes, i think it is if you can be patient. I really have a high hope for Xrp since the team behind it is doing their efforts to make it grow and actually have a purpose. So buying xrp now while it's cheap is a good idea. Just don't put all your money on it alone

Ripples is a good cryptocurrency to invest on, after Etherium. It hold a very high possibility of attaining a great business rank in the nearest future. It fast rate of appreciation in market value gave me the positive belief in the coin. I invested huge amount on it and never regret it till now.

The only crypto currency I trust after bitcoins and ethereum is ripple. However, I have never owned any ripples and I have never considered investing in ripple. When it comes to investing, I do not trust altcoins, I only trust bitcoins. Tha's because bitcoins is well established, it can be easily bought and sold, you cna buy goods and services with bitcoins. That's not possible with other cryptos.

Right now, with the lawsuit going on, it seems a bit of a risky investment, although I think they will win, and if this happens, the price of ripple will most likely skyrocket. I really do hope ripple wins the case though.

Currently ripple investment is going down the rail. XRP experiences some good increments in the past few weeks but the lawsuit against ripple has affected its market as its investors was said to sell their coins and it has affected their markets badly

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
We shouldn't trust only on predictions. Sometimes unexpected things happen. So I think we should invest some money in ripple and leave it for long time. I am sure this Investment ll give us good profit in future.

We shouldn't trust only on predictions. Sometimes unexpected things happen. So I think we should invest some money in ripple and leave it for long time. I am sure this Investment ll give us good profit in future.
From now on, many people will leave Ripple / XRP due to the US SEC lawsuit, filing lawsuits against the Ripple Labs Company, alleging that the company violates its securities regulations. As a result many crypto exchanges have stopped trading Ripple / XRP.

Just coming across ripple and from the post here I think it interest me to know more about it
Please I would like to follow this thread to learn more about ripple and how a newbie like me can get better understanding of it and if possible can start trading with it

seriously I will be honest with you am yet to know more about ripple but what I know is
Ripple is a cryptocurrency, there is no guaranteed profit. Till 2020 Ripple value dropped to more than 90%, Ripple is closing it's San Fransisco HQ to move to Japan for better future, they opned office in Dubai also. All time will tell, till then people can invest if they have any possible strategy or hope. But invest only what you afford to lose.

According to people investing in ripple may be worthy if you are ready to be in it for the long haul. ... Truth be told, there is no such thing as a safe investment in any financial market, and especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back