What's new

Yepp - Make Money from Memes

sandzha

Sep 3, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yepp is the first app where you can get paid for making and sharing memes
The first meme maker app where you can get paid for making memes and sharing them with friends.
Its still in the developing stages but everyday more and more people use the app

My Experience :
My friend withdrew 11$ from the app, and that took him about 12-14 days. So basically more views and more time you spend on the app = more money. for 821 views I get 1.1277 YeppCoins which is the same in dollars (USDT) I have 3.45 YeppCoins just from 4 days, I post memes there everyday and hope that they get some traction (which they do)

LINK Click here with my Refferal ( Support me :) )
LINK Click here for Yepp official website.

Waoh. This has gone into my bookmarked threads instantly. I'm not sure the type of memes they require one to upload or can you post just anything?? I'll definitely check them out. Thanks a lot

I do not believe you would make anything substantial from the as the cost of you uploading this would be pay, when I mean cost I mean what you would get paid or what you would earn from uploading.

If I understand what you mean, the yeep app paid it's members based on number of viewers and reaction and not based on post count. It's really amazing and one can get money by sharing simple and captivating memes.

Never heard of this site but the concept looks very interesting. If you can create a good meme and if you can get a lot of views, you will earn really well. I will certainly check this out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back