What's new

XBOX vs PS for racing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never owned a PS, played several times at friends so I cannot compare them, I guess that they are since they are used so much.

I think that depends on the games ... i did not play ps races games alot but i played need for speed on xbox and on ps4 so i would say they are pretty mutch the same

I never had a PS4 or Xbox, i just played on them on the internet cafe.
Its really hard to play on the controller ( for me ) because all my life i play games on pc and use just the keyboard and mouse. But its nice cuz ps4 its cheap than a pc.

Anyway, a remake of Need for Speed Most Wanted is coming out soon, and I have an Xbox 360, so I'm thinking about getting it for that instead of the PC (because I'm sure I'll have the same problem on the PC).

I have not played any reason game on Xbox before but I have been playing racing games actually carries on PlayStation with these I don't think I'll be able to justify this comparison because I've only used one.

What's your opinion on Xbox and Playstation for racing games? are they both good brands in your opinions?
As for me I will always go for PlayStation anytime any day, because it makes my livelihood when I was young and I never regret playing on this console for once. So PlayStation is still the best console ever for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back