What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Writing your best content for forums.

1837.jpg
Hey users, why do you think you need to write great content for any forum? Well every forum has their own rules to abide to and I will provide you with the necessary information as instructions to help you do a thread/guide, not a basic one but a detailed thread/guide. If you were interested in making the right choices, doing research and creating the content that will bring you a great cash flow you are in the right spot.

Let us start with the title, you need to be clearly about what you will write so that everybody will already know whether the thread/guide is for them or it is not.

One of the first things you need to plan the structure of your thread/guide! Clearly here at www.bizdustry.com you know that your target audience wants to find ways to earn money, focuses on the reviews of others and also wants to post to gain so you know your niche, though I want to specify that nobody wants content that is copied from another place, which would be someones else work ( let us not forget that this might also get you banned and your points deducted ). So let us dive into this step-by-step process :
press.jpg

Step zero: Structuring the plan

For sure the most important point is the zero step. First you need to follow the review format, making something easy to follow you need to visualize how it will look before you are doing it, breaking it into sections, each segment would contain the right amount of information to give clarity. Since the rules specifies it and the community is speaking English the content language must abide to that. You should find the right images and their position, think about checking for no copyright images so you will have no issues with that, or if you have a package to buy premium content that is even better. Check Pexels.com or Freepik.com. I will not fill you up with a lot of information as you shouldn't when you structure your plan, try to be specific, aim for simple complexity.

Step one: Researching Content

Depending on what you want to write, you need to take time to research for resources about your niche/topic, you need to collect information so that you will aim answering most of the question you would ask yourself about that topic/niche. Spend at least one hour searching and finding the right information, the right images etc., I think that researching is the foundation of each thread/guide When you are doing research do not forget to use sources, but do not copy paste not even a phrase, give your honest opinion about what others wrote, it is subjective, most of the content that was done was recycled many times until you have read it.

Step two: Drafting information

Connecting your selected visual content (like photos, screenshots etc.) to support your researched information. The best way to create an active guide is to speak directly to the users by starting with a verb, telling them what is best to do as much as possible, focusing on that is better than aiming for what they should not. You need to find the right words to phrase each idea you have, if you had a brain storm session that will bring more energy into the next actions. Take notes, make some sketches before you start putting everything together, do not be afraid to get messy, there is nothing to regret if you try out something new, that is how you are going to improve your skills.

Step three: Editing/Reviewing

I think the most important is to check for any kind of mistakes, spelling or grammar, do it thoroughly checking your guide from top to bottom, do it twice and after that check it through grammarly. Try to play with the font, size and color to ease the readers on what is important, emphasize the focus exactly where you want. Bold the Headings so they are more prominent than the other text and again be creative, do not shy out it is your creation. After you finished this step, take another look over and be sure everything is in the right place and there are no kind of errors.

The Final Step: Posting Thread
If you managed to get up to this point you did over 99% of the job, what is left now for you is to go on the forum paste the content that you just finished and celebrate while you press the button Post New Thread, that is all folks. I want to thank you for going with me through this guide and may it help you from now on bring your content to the best potential.

If you enjoyed this content I invite you to react to it.
If you want to help with a donation click here on any number of biznotes, and press donate, complete the amount and add my username. Much appreciated!
As bonus you have a YouTube video here that might help you learn more.

Excellent information, with clarity and very well detailed each step. I hope we all pay attention to those details, and not write just to win, many times without a basis. I loved it. Congratulations

That is awesome imformation and I have learnt so much from it on how to write a good thread on reviews. I will be following this whenever I want to post a thread.

Excellent information, with clarity and very well detailed each step. I hope we all pay attention to those details, and not write just to win, many times without a basis. I loved it. Congratulations
That is awesome imformation and I have learnt so much from it on how to write a good thread on reviews. I will be following this whenever I want to post a thread.
@sariana23 & @Abigael I would ask you to like the thread, that would be ideal.

Straightforward and educative. Good job you have done there @vest1992. It is very important to make an effort when posting comments and threads to make them pass information across to the readers easily..

Hey users, why do you think you need to write great content for any forum? Well every forum has their own rules to abide to and I will provide you with the necessary information as instructions to help you do a thread/guide, not a basic one but a detailed thread/guide. If you were interested in making the right choices, doing research and creating the content that will bring you a great cash flow you are in the right spot.

Let us start with the title, you need to be clearly about what you will write so that everybody will already know whether the thread/guide is for them or it is not.

One of the first things you need to plan the structure of your thread/guide! Clearly here at www.bizdustry.com you know that your target audience wants to find ways to earn money, focuses on the reviews of others and also wants to post to gain so you know your niche, though I want to specify that nobody wants content that is copied from another place, which would be someones else work ( let us not forget that this might also get you banned and your points deducted ). So let us dive into this step-by-step process :

Step zero: Structuring the plan

For sure the most important point is the zero step. First you need to follow the review format, making something easy to follow you need to visualize how it will look before you are doing it, breaking it into sections, each segment would contain the right amount of information to give clarity. Since the rules specifies it and the community is speaking English the content language must abide to that. You should find the right images and their position, think about checking for no copyright images so you will have no issues with that, or if you have a package to buy premium content that is even better. Check Pexels.com or Freepik.com. I will not fill you up with a lot of information as you shouldn't when you structure your plan, try to be specific, aim for simple complexity.

Step one: Researching Content

Depending on what you want to write, you need to take time to research for resources about your niche/topic, you need to collect information so that you will aim answering most of the question you would ask yourself about that topic/niche. Spend at least one hour searching and finding the right information, the right images etc., I think that researching is the foundation of each thread/guide When you are doing research do not forget to use sources, but do not copy paste not even a phrase, give your honest opinion about what others wrote, it is subjective, most of the content that was done was recycled many times until you have read it.

Step two: Drafting information

Connecting your selected visual content (like photos, screenshots etc.) to support your researched information. The best way to create an active guide is to speak directly to the users by starting with a verb, telling them what is best to do as much as possible, focusing on that is better than aiming for what they should not. You need to find the right words to phrase each idea you have, if you had a brain storm session that will bring more energy into the next actions. Take notes, make some sketches before you start putting everything together, do not be afraid to get messy, there is nothing to regret if you try out something new, that is how you are going to improve your skills.

Step three: Editing/Reviewing

I think the most important is to check for any kind of mistakes, spelling or grammar, do it thoroughly checking your guide from top to bottom, do it twice and after that check it through grammarly. Try to play with the font, size and color to ease the readers on what is important, emphasize the focus exactly where you want. Bold the Headings so they are more prominent than the other text and again be creative, do not shy out it is your creation. After you finished this step, take another look over and be sure everything is in the right place and there are no kind of errors.

The Final Step: Posting Thread
If you managed to get up to this point you did over 99% of the job, what is left now for you is to go on the forum paste the content that you just finished and celebrate while you press the button Post New Thread, that is all folks. I want to thank you for going with me through this guide and may it help you from now on bring your content to the best potential.

If you enjoyed this content I invite you to react to it.
If you want to help with a donation click here on any number of biznotes, and press donate, complete the amount and add my username. Much appreciated!
As bonus you have a YouTube video here that might help you learn more.

Good job. You shared such an informative and detailed post . It's best for all new members who don't have idea how to post review on any forum. Keep sharing your helpful ideas with all of us.

This is a very informative article, thank you for making this and I'll make sure to input this when next i write an article

This is a very informative article, thank you for making this and I'll make sure to input this when next i write an article
Main point always choose quality over quantity !

It is really important that before we write an article or a post about a certain site, app or any subject, we should make a comprehensive research of the subject we want to write about. We need to have a good foundation, a basis of what we want to share. This will make a credible and reliable post. Thank you for sharing a helpful information.

These are good pointers. As a writer and journalist, these are the very guidelines I observe when I put paper to pen, so to speak. And to be honest, anyone who aspires to join the writing space in whatever capacity, be it writing for content mills, writing for blogs or as a journalist, would do well to follow them too.

These are good pointers. As a writer and journalist, these are the very guidelines I observe when I put paper to pen, so to speak. And to be honest, anyone who aspires to join the writing space in whatever capacity, be it writing for content mills, writing for blogs or as a journalist, would do well to follow them too.
Yes I am agreed with you, because sometimes we missed important guidelines related to article writing but this post has all important guidelines in one place.

It is really important that before we write an article or a post about a certain site, app or any subject, we should make a comprehensive research of the subject we want to write about. We need to have a good foundation, a basis of what we want to share. This will make a credible and reliable post. Thank you for sharing a helpful information.
I appreciate your answers ;) writing is my passion by the way.
Thanks for this comprehensive write it’s awesome
Likewise, though I would like that your messages are not short and spammy, I have checked your profile and, you tend to post spammy ones once in a while.
I agree, research is at the basis of every great content

One more thing is that often there are chances that what we want to write or cover is already covered by someone else. And then in such case just covering them with the content that supplements their thread can be another good option. I have seen that working out for many blogs and forums.

That was an excellent explanation in how to write a content or an article on something, and I think I will always follow the guidelines found here when ever I want to write an article on something

The OP has created a detailed guide on how to make a great content for forums. If we don't care about language and grammar, this is surely a great guide. In my opinion, forums are basically means for short content. Unlike blogs and writing sites, were long content is valued, forums are mean to drive discussion on certain topic. I believe there is no need for forum post to be long, but it should be had value to the discussion. The post should have long tail search term as the title and use handful of keywords on the posts.

Thanks for this advice. But what caught my attention is the information wherein you can donate biznotes. It is only now that I learned that you can do it here. Though I don't know how, perhaps I might one day make good use of it. Thanks again.

I agree that one should have a clear structure of the things they wish to write about and also have made their proper research before setting out to write.

Nice one from you there... I am sure people will learn from the post.

Wonderful explanation. I love the way you taught the topic of quality content creation. I Know a lot of persons who are interested in writing jobs, they get rejected because the sample of their writings are not quality enough for the forum which they are applying to. I am learning to write quality content.

This topic reminds me of the problem of forums on the trash posts and copied posts (for plagiarism that would hurt the SEO of the site). I have been reading from time to time about banned members in Bizdustry that I believe was due to very short posts, nonsensical posts or plagiarized posts. Banning those members (and their IP address) will at least minimize the dirt in the forum. To be frank, I am not comfortable with very short posts of a new thread that lacks information. It is like posting for the sake of earning.

Be generating content ideas all the time, keep your mind open.
Start with an idea and see what's already out there.Figure out how to improve upon what's already been written.Plan your content and write it in a style for your audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back