What's new

Wow-womenonwriting.com Review: Legit or Scam!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is wow-womenonwriting.com?

Wow-Womenonwriting.com is an online magazine which is all about women. They pay to their write for their magazine.
Good thing is this ,they didn't demand high quality Content but yes ,quality Content is necessary to approve the article.

How much can I earn?

They pay 50$ to 75$ for 1000 to 3000 word's article. But this price is not fixed. If the article has unique Content and deep idea then they pay more.

How to join?

You can check details here

https://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/

?If anyone try this site must share their experiences after that?

Lol, why do you wish to be a woman xD, you don't oblige to work here, there are many platforms that are similar to this.
Please what are those sites similar to this wow-womenonwriting site. I need a good paying writing site to explore my talent and make money.

Wow-Womenonwriting.com is an online magazine which is all about women. They pay to their write for their magazine.
Good thing is this ,they didn't demand high quality Content but yes ,quality Content is necessary to approve the article.

How much can I earn?

They pay 50$ to 75$ for 1000 to 3000 word's article. But this price is not fixed. If the article has unique Content and deep idea then they pay more.

How to join?

When I came across this platform 2 months ago and it really looks promising but they will doesn't accept males just females.

Please what are those sites similar to this wow-womenonwriting site. I need a good paying writing site to explore my talent and make money.
I will add some of them soon here in this forum.^^
I was only kidding, Don't take me serious.
I love being a man and I'm so very proud of my masculinity.
Okay, I'll check.
okay good to hear that, keep always checking the forum, you will find there good sites to earn from articles.

When I came across this platform 2 months ago and it really looks promising but they will doesn't accept males just females.
That's really funny and a bit controversial. I know a only male gender writing platform would have generated a lot of backlash from gender activists. Only accepted if topics there is strictly on only female activities.

I will keep that in mind. But how do I get to know about the good sites. 'Cos lots of different sites are being posted on this platform everyday
you can just read the reviews of our members and see if it's legit or not, low rate of earning or high, if you find issues make a simple post and they will answer you.

How i wish I am a woman or female rather.
Or can a man also work on the platform? Is it acceptable?
? No they don't accept males. Just makes are allowed. Well still there are other sites which are paying high. You can try there if you think you have qualities to write quality articles. I have posted some and new sites Reviews are coming soon because first I do research and then I share here
Post automatically merged:

I have posted some high Paying sites ,you can check under the category of "Get paid To Write"
And soon I ll share more. Hopefully these ll be useful for you

Female writers are always welcome but contents from them are actually chosen by the site. I do not come across of any woman who is paid by them.

Yeah, thanks. Someone on the platform also explained to me earlier. I was only curious. But how will they differentiate between a male and a female on the platform?
The site is realated to magazine so they have staff to check all things. And you can see there are many new writers .

You're too much, I will check them up now. You did well to post them, so those willing to write and make money can follow suit and start reaping profit.
? No they don't accept males. Just makes are allowed. Well still there are other sites which are paying high. You can try there if you think you have qualities to write quality articles. I have posted some and new sites Reviews are coming soon because first I do research and then I share here
Post automatically merged:

I have posted some high Paying sites ,you can check under the category of "Get paid To Write"
And soon I ll share more. Hopefully these ll be useful for you

You're too much, I will check them up now. You did well to post them, so those willing to write and make money can follow suit and start reaping profit.
I search on net about the site which I post here. After confirmation that they are real, I share here. I don't join because I have not high skill to join those high paying sites but hopefully my posts ll help many others who have hidden talent

I search on net about the site which I post here. After confirmation that they are real, I share here. I don't join because I have not high skill to join those high paying sites but hopefully my posts ll help many others who have hidden talent
You did well to post it, some people will find it useful.

How much can I earn?

How to join?

I first learned about this site from beermoney and I have written to this site but no response from them still now. I think they need more of native speakers

I first learned about this site from beermoney and I have written to this site but no response from them still now. I think they need more of native speakers
Wait for their reply. Yes... May be they are looking for native speakers but they should reply if they don't need outsiders

Wait for their reply. Yes... May be they are looking for native speakers but they should reply if they don't need outsiders
Well, I'm still on the out look for their response. I know i will be able to write creatively and uniquely on this niche. They need to give me a chance

If they are paying $50-$75 per 1000-3000 words article, which is more than the industry standard of $1 per 100 words, they might be looking for high quality articles, or perhaps, the submission is very competitive.

I have checked this online magazine. If you are a woman and are very skilled with language and writing, you can try wow women. As long as you can churn a great piece that has substance and style you will be surely accepted by a magazine like this.

50$ to $70 that's just a story from my own point of view, ok who among us here has been able to withdraw money from the site? Please if you have withdrawn from the site please let me know, I really don't believe some of this site that doesn't have a fixed amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back