What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

I believe that everybody will want to at some point try something different from what they have been doing and work with a company that is abroad where they will meet different people and experience different cultures.

I think international company will be the best to get employment. A lot of people do not like working for local company if they have opportunity to choose between an international and the local One , except in luxury companies like oil and gas.

I think international company will be the best to get employment. A lot of people do not like working for local company if they have opportunity to choose between an international and the local One , except in luxury companies like oil and gas.
There are many opportunities you can get whennyou are working for an international company , the opportunity to travel out of the company and be working in a safe , better and condusive environment , plus the payment will also be huge.

There are many opportunities you can get whennyou are working for an international company , the opportunity to travel out of the company and be working in a safe , better and condusive environment , plus the payment will also be huge.
Yes it will have benefits more than working for a local company. What if I may ask working for a local company like oil and gas industry and working for an international company which one will you choose ?

I believe that everybody will want to at some point try something different from what they have been doing and work with a company that is abroad where they will meet different people and experience different cultures.
But if you come to look at it critically,you would discover that in most new start ups taking loans from the financial institution,where you have not properlly mastered the dynamics of cash flow and behaviours of customers,it could stiffle the business.

Yes it will have benefits more than working for a local company. What if I may ask working for a local company like oil and gas industry and working for an international company which one will you choose ?
Working for an oil or petroleum and gas industry whichnis a local company most of the times pays handsomely than an international companies , so i prefer the local business companies .

Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
I would like to work for an international company because this gives me the opportunity to appreciate different people with various cultures which broadens my horizon on how certain things are done in the workplace

Working for an oil or petroleum and gas industry whichnis a local company most of the times pays handsomely than an international companies , so i prefer the local business companies .
The handsome payment received by people who are working In oil and gas company is more encouraging. But at the same time some international Business organisation are capable of paying such to its members.

My take on this is this I prefer working in an international company to a local company because international companies pay decently and they have more attractive incentives and benefits compared to the local companies.

My take on this is this I prefer working in an international company to a local company because international companies pay decently and they have more attractive incentives and benefits compared to the local companies.
Working for international companies totally pays more than a local company , but what i really prefer is the satisfaction that comes from the work , I prefer a company that will give me a peaceful working environment and I don't mind if its an international or local company .

I would prefer an international organization to work with because of career prospects. Also, most of the time, the pay would be better than that of a local or small company.
There are lots of reason that most career persons would want to go for an international organisation,the prospect of moving your career upward is one of them,and then the experience with working with the best is another.

There are lots of reason that most career persons would want to go for an international organisation,the prospect of moving your career upward is one of them,and then the experience with working with the best is another.
Though going to the best company that gives you the best amount of money is what you must target , but with international company , you will have some added advantage like getting to travel out of the country which is the dream of most people .

Though going to the best company that gives you the best amount of money is what you must target , but with international company , you will have some added advantage like getting to travel out of the country which is the dream of most people .
That is just one of the advantage,you will have the leverage of meeting with counterpart in other countries of the world.

Due to the exposure I would have received from well-known individuals and other factors, as well as the possibility of taking advantage of corporate perks like incentives, I would have cherished working for a multinational corporation.

Realistically, I rather work with international big company than local national company because, international big companies will always have greater profit than any other local business and because of that reason the employees will be paid in greater share compared to the local company

Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
It depends on my knowledge and experience, if I am not expert in my skill then I will never apply for a job with big companies because I know they won't accept it until I become expert in it.

I prefer working on small company 9 out of 10 times because of following reasons:

1. Chance to get involved in strategic level decision.
  2. Understand the in and out of the business.
  3. Learn about all the departments, from finance to admin, marketing to accounts.
  4. Time is normally flexible.
  5. Employees are more close and help each other more.
  6. There will be less corporate politics.
  7. You get to switch departments easily if you want to learn new things.
  8. Decision making is faster and easier.
  9. There will be less process and paperworks to be done.
  10. Mistakes are normally more accepted and there is room for error.
  11. Innovation usually comes from small places.

It depends on my knowledge and experience; if I lack expertise in my field, I won't ever submit an application for a job with a major corporation because I know they won't accept it until I do.

I do not actually care if it's an international company or a local one, as long as they pay well and they also treat me well, I would for either of them.
I think i would choose the one that suits me the most.

I do not actually care if it's an international company or a local one, as long as they pay well and they also treat me well, I would for either of them.
I think i would choose the one that suits me the most.
I prefer working for the local company as far theybare paying me well because I like helping local company in my community grow in a way of developing the economy of my country .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back