Would you work for an international or local company?

Setho

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I believe that everybody will want to at some point try something different from what they have been doing and work with a company that is abroad where they will meet different people and experience different cultures.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think international company will be the best to get employment. A lot of people do not like working for local company if they have opportunity to choose between an international and the local One , except in luxury companies like oil and gas.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think international company will be the best to get employment. A lot of people do not like working for local company if they have opportunity to choose between an international and the local One , except in luxury companies like oil and gas.
There are many opportunities you can get whennyou are working for an international company , the opportunity to travel out of the company and be working in a safe , better and condusive environment , plus the payment will also be huge.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are many opportunities you can get whennyou are working for an international company , the opportunity to travel out of the company and be working in a safe , better and condusive environment , plus the payment will also be huge.
Yes it will have benefits more than working for a local company. What if I may ask working for a local company like oil and gas industry and working for an international company which one will you choose ?

tyrim88

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I believe that everybody will want to at some point try something different from what they have been doing and work with a company that is abroad where they will meet different people and experience different cultures.
But if you come to look at it critically,you would discover that in most new start ups taking loans from the financial institution,where you have not properlly mastered the dynamics of cash flow and behaviours of customers,it could stiffle the business.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes it will have benefits more than working for a local company. What if I may ask working for a local company like oil and gas industry and working for an international company which one will you choose ?
Working for an oil or petroleum and gas industry whichnis a local company most of the times pays handsomely than an international companies , so i prefer the local business companies .

Bigron

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
I would like to work for an international company because this gives me the opportunity to appreciate different people with various cultures which broadens my horizon on how certain things are done in the workplace

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Working for an oil or petroleum and gas industry whichnis a local company most of the times pays handsomely than an international companies , so i prefer the local business companies .
The handsome payment received by people who are working In oil and gas company is more encouraging. But at the same time some international Business organisation are capable of paying such to its members.

Treborika

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My take on this is this I prefer working in an international company to a local company because international companies pay decently and they have more attractive incentives and benefits compared to the local companies.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My take on this is this I prefer working in an international company to a local company because international companies pay decently and they have more attractive incentives and benefits compared to the local companies.
Working for international companies totally pays more than a local company , but what i really prefer is the satisfaction that comes from the work , I prefer a company that will give me a peaceful working environment and I don't mind if its an international or local company .