What's new

Would you willingly head into a black hole?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't know a whole lot about black holes, but I hear they could be portals to other parts of our solar system or other sola systems. With what we know about them so far, would you ever willingly go into one? If it teleports you to a different location, it might be interesting to investigate. Or would you be too scared to do that? I think I would go if I didn't have any family left and I was close to my impending doom (aka death). But currently I wouldn't travel through one. For all we know, we could melt entering one, or die instantly.

Thoughts about Black Hole bring a chill down my spine. I am not a daring person. Therefore, I will not go into the Black Hole willingly. From what we know about Black Holes, you will be torn apart by the gravitational force of the Black Hole. therefore, going into the Black Hoime means you are committing suicide.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back