What's new

Would you trust computers to make decisions?

I would not want my computer to choose my leaders one day. No I would not want that to happen. On would rather choose those that will lead me than let the computer do that on my behalf

Things are done well by computers so I see no reason why you should not trust computer's to do things .If only it as a virus actually I think it will never go e a false information.

I wouldnt absolute rely on what one can get from the computer as there are chances that there could be errors since the software were designed by man. And nobody is above mistakes. So in my own oppinion I will double check to make sure the outputs are correct.

Its possible and it is already happening to some extent but i dont think i would let a computer make decisions for me when i am very capable of making it my self

In this digital age/era it may one day be possible for our computers to make decisions for us. Hence I wouldn't want my computer to handle anything concerning my personal life. Live it for me to decide jor o.
Computers are even already making some decisions for us, phones alarm tell us when to wake, even tv has reminder of what we should watch, smart watches reminders tell us where to be and like that, it's better to keep a safe line between what we let computer decide formus though.

We are already doing that, trusting computers to make decisions for us. A particular Royal Q trades cryptocurrency by buying the dip and selling for gains. If we already trust computer to make investment decisions for us, we are definitely on the way to trusting them to do more.

No, computers are programmed by humans, and humans may make errors in logic, ethics, decision-making principles, erroneous "facts," and just lousy programming.

Well to some extent it can be possible for a computer to take decision but to my personal opinion I cannot let the computer to take decision because it is always programmed by human my personal decisions are only taken by me.

There are some certain kind of decisions that utilising the use of a computer can be ideal but then there are some that requires normal human reasoning and empathy.

There are some certain kind of decisions that utilising the use of a computer can be ideal but then there are some that requires normal human reasoning and empathy.
In terms of calculations and helping me organize things, I can let the computer handle that but when it comes to sensitive issues that deals with human emotions, I would never rely on a computer to help me out.

Absolutely No , computer can hold some of my password and help me perform some of my online task but coming into my private or personal live is one thing I won't let it do not even to talk about deciding for me

To some certain extent I will trust computer to make decisions because their decisions have been carefully programmed into them. So if I can trust these producers then I can trust their products too.

Computers are already doing same. There's what we called artificial intelligence and machine learning. This invention has made some super computers behaving like human. Although they can't take critical decision at the moment

With the level of technology these days, one can believe that it will get to a point in the nearest future when computer will be taken decisions for human. But even at that, I don't think it will take decisions in all areas of human life. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

No, computers are programmed by humans, and humans may make errors in logic, ethics, decision-making principles, erroneous "facts," and just lousy programming.
Exactly, the computer could malfunction therefore give you wrong answers or make wrong decisions, besides the computer as just programs done by man to respond in a specific way on specific issues, they have no emotions of their own.

When given the right resources computer are far better than men in making decisions and when you write a good program give it a better results or values to compute and bring out the possible outcome I can trust the computer because their decision making is accurate and is very very trustworthy

There is no way a computer or a machine can make a decision for you because no one knows you better than yourself. Machine can only make suggestion which may be precise to some of the things you want. Machine cannot replace human completely.

There are some places where computers be very useful like calculating algorithms, officeworks but not making personal decisions. This could be very dangerous and I don't think there is any body that will allow computers to make decisions for that

No matter how intelligent a computer maybe it will still need human to operate it at some level. It is humans that will give command to the computer brain in order to perform a certain action. Therefore you cannot give a computer to make decision on their own.

Its a digital era and computers do almost anything these days. Computers work on instructions and programming, if a computer is programmed well, then it would be able to make accurate decisions.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back