What's new

Would you trust computers to make decisions?

I don't prefer computer to to make decisions though it seems to be but it's highly risky so I think it should not be reccommended, let's assume the computer is been hack and you are finish.

I wouldn't trust the computer totally. I would always monitor the activities of the computer on a regular basis. This is the best thing to do.

I can never allow computer to decide the schedule of my life for me, the only thing I can allow computer to solve for me is mathematical problem, anything else from that, I take decision for myself.
That is very true,because by allowing the computer to do schedule about you everyday routine about life and to be making suggestions on what to do and live your life,then we have surender ourself as humans.

Of course I guess I can do that with the fact that the society is actually evolving and changing inso many ways and so I think I can actually trust the computer because they are competent

Things are done well by computers so I see no reason why you should not trust computer's to do things .If only it as a virus actually I think it will never go e a false information.
one thing we get to understand about the use of computer is that the computer did not just come down from space,it is what you programme it to perform that is what it will give as output.So ones trust is from the level an asigned task.

For me, a computer is still a human-made machine. It is possible that we can make a computer to make decisions but, still, it is a design by someone. Therefore it can also be hacked by someone. For this reason, I don't trust a computer to decide for me.

Technology is becoming much more smarter right now with the coming of artificial intelligence. A lot of the protocols are usually very fast and efficient and something that I can definitely use.

I don't trust computers since their decisions arent creative they are not humans. Even if we will make their choices to be better and more creative they will still won't be human beings.
They will only be what we tell them to be thats the unfortunate thing about them, and thats why a robots world would has a lot of problems and disadvantages....
With how bad we may be humans are magnificent.

Yes, there are many times that a computer decision is better, let say those trading on forex, there is an application that is used to dedicate and tell the right time to start your trading and to stop and it's helping a lot.

Definitely yes I can trust computers to make some decisions and it will be correct because some humans as well can't make some decisions although I can't trust a computer to make all my decisions but I will trust my computer to make some decisions for me that I can trust.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back