What's new

Would you rent out your house/estate?

If I have more than one houses, since I know that I can't occupy more than one, then I have to rent or lease the other ones out so that I can generate more income for myself. This should be a wise decision.

I would prefer to rent my properties because I can at least make some money. Why should I close my property when I am not using it instead of earning cash flow through renting? As a property owner, it is a good idea to use your property to build your cash flow.

I would prefer to rent my properties because I can at least make some money. Why should I close my property when I am not using it instead of earning cash flow through renting? As a property owner, it is a good idea to use your property to build your cash flow.
Same with me I have tenant living in my apartment and I do collect rent from them so I think that it's aid me do so many things but keeping the asset when you don't use it seems waste

Real estate is good for a couple of reasons, one, you save money on rent, two, you make money collecting rent, three, even if you bought the property through a loan, you can pay your loan through your rental income, four, it is the completely passive source, and five it brings cash flow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back