What's new

Would you rather work alone or with a co-partner?

I have a staff for my game shop. It makes work a little bit more fun when you have someone to talk to and collaborate with. It doesn't mean I can't perfectly work alone.

I enjoy working alone, especially when it's online. Most time when I want to do something online, I try to look for quite place. But if it requires me to work with partner, I won't have any problem. I have been working with people for long time.

Well, if I am not able to handle things properly, then I may hire someone to do it. It is much better to hire someone who would be able to handle the business in a much better way.
It is a very wise decision to hire someone that can handle some things better than you cannif the need arises for it, this would add to he growth of your business in the shortest possible time.

Actually I think it depends on the kind of work I do.

There are some work that you can do it by yourself without engaging someone while there are these kind of jobs that require a helper or a partner.

It is a very wise decision to hire someone that can handle some things better than you cannif the need arises for it, this would add to he growth of your business in the shortest possible time.
If you're not knowledgeable about some certain things in your business it is better to employ people who will do so. For example, if there is an accounting department in your business venture employing professional accountants may be a better option because they are experienced in that field than you. In a business venture you cannot be jack-of-all-trades.

It depend on the depend on the type and size of the business you're running. If the business is small, you can actually run it alone effectively. But if the business is a big one, there is need to have people that can work for you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back