What's new

Would you rather park your domain or sell it outrightly after purchase?

The operation of cryptocurrency or the domain business is not quite predictable at any time when ever the price at a moment is favourable I will definitely sell out without waiting for too long because it may definitely fall back.

Even though they say, you can earn from domain parking, I think I will sell it outright provided I make some profits instead of parking domain. However, based on my understanding,it is hard to sell a domain.

If I am going to make hundred percent profit on the domain name I would never think twice to sell it off once I see a buyer. I can only pack it if it is receiving a lot of traffic.

If i buy a domain, I will rather that i sell it off immidiately than packing it for whatever reason. I don't want to waste my time on that so if i see a buyer for it on time, i will sell It instantly and take ymt profit

Parking domain name is no longer profitable as it was in the past. So if I have the chance to make more than hundred percent profit from selling the domain name I will do so.

I'll park it for a while and pay keen attention to any difference as a newbie then I'll flip it and invest. I hope to build a domain too and not only sell.

From my experience with a lot of my friends who are into domain flipping they have claimed that parking your domain after you have bought it is the best option because you can sell it for higher.

I will sell immidiately I see a buyer for the domain than pack it somewhere. Why would I even want to pack it when I can actually sell it when a buyer is readily available for the domain?

Well I for one would rather first park my newly purchased domain in one of those reputable domain parking site and earns some little commission from traffic on my domain before selling it, probably before then the Domain must have added value or a handful of bidders
What do you guys think?
Although I don't have any domain at this present moment so I opened this thread post to know more about it and know how to handle my domain when I finally purchase one. So I hope to and wish to know more on how to use the domain in a good way.

I would prefer to sell my domain immediately after purchase than parking it,because ones it stays long with you and it expires,you have to register for that same domain again.

I have a lot of parked domains but it is not me who parked these domains, it was the registrar's work. Every unused domain will be naturally parked by your domain registrars. Selling domains is very difficult work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back