What's new

Would you rather original games or more remakes/remasters?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Listen, I love a remake/remaster here and there, but I feel like these past few console generations have been full of remakes, remasters and even reboots. I feel like studios are losing their creativity, as all they do these days is rehash the same game over and over until it's milked dry.

What's your preference on this? Do you prefer original, new games? Or do you prefer to stay in the past and stick with remakes?

I'd rather have original games come out even if they're not that good than to be continually reliving the games of the past, you can always keep making great games and new masterpieces, but if you don't make an effort to make them, they won't make themselves.

We're seeing too many remakes and remasters lately, I hope they don't continue down this path.

I want new stories. The problem is, not a whole lot of creative minds are in positions to make amazing stories in video games. I am sick of the remakes and remasters.

I do not like remakes, I like sequels though and sequels are also original in some ways. Therefore, I could definitely choose original games over remakes and remastered. I am a person who likes to explore new things and not hand on with old things.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting games remake especially if the game have stayed for a very long way and it was very good in the original game to demand for a remake. But I will definitely prefer to have more new titles that are well produced with a lot of creativity over just getting remakes.

I do not like remakes, I like sequels though and sequels are also original in some ways. Therefore, I could definitely choose original games over remakes and remastered. I am a person who likes to explore new things and not hand on with old things.

Yeah, that's very correct. A sequel is definitely a new game because it's like a continuation of the last game. There is a new plot development and even additional new characters in the game. Which new game sequels are you looking forward to now?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!