What's new

Would you rather lose leg during your life or to be born without it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on how long i would have the leg, if its like immediately when im born then obviously i would choose for it to be born without it

but if i lost it when im like 40 years old then i still got 40 years with that leg ^^

Would rather loose it, as I know technology is getting to the point, where I can just simply replace the limb with something that is usable, instead of being stuck with crutches or a wheel chair most of my life, without anyway to comfortably use tech around the bad limb.

depends on how long i would have the leg, if its like immediately when im born then obviously i would choose for it to be born without it

but if i lost it when im like 40 years old then i still got 40 years with that leg ^^
Of corse not immediately after you are born, that's why i said During your lif3 not at start of your life ?

I have to be original to choose 3rd choice, not choosing either 1st of 2nd and having legs whole life, strong legs!

This is a very awkward question. I would rather not be put in a choice between both options. To live your life without a leg or a limp is very very tough and challenging so also it is to be born with legs and lose it in this life- you then become more of a liability to people around you. I would not want to think about both sides so I'll let this question slide.

Well I don't pray for it to happen, but it happens, I will prefer to be born without legs, you can still achieve many things without leg's, and technology can give you a good artificial legs to replace the real ones.

Really weird question indeed lol, but if I'm to choose I would say half bread is better than none, now there are replacement options for lost limbs so I would rather lose and replace than not having experience having legs

As a baby and a young child you don't know you're different and prosthetic limbs are available for very young children. The problems start when other children start to name call or question the missing limb and I can imagine the teen years when self mage is so important would cause a lot of anxiety.

For this reason I think I would rather lose one later in life as I would be more able to cope with my limitations and what my options would be with a prosthetic limb. Horrible thought though and I hope it never happens to me.

It's really wierd actually. I rather not loose my limb knowing how useful it use to be. Been born with it might actually be the best option you might want to know it uses .But actually technology has made things easier either ways you can get an artificial one fixed .

Would rather loose it, as I know technology is getting to the point, where I can just simply replace the limb with something that is usable, instead of being stuck with crutches or a wheel chair most of my life, without anyway to comfortably use tech around the bad limb.
I admire your comments @Joshua Farrell. The world is advancing and tech is becoming the main talk of our present day world. This days even the disabled stay comfortably with leg guards at their home and earn reasonably online.

Most people might prefer being born with one leg so that they can learn and be used to the situations rather than having two legs coming to this world then you not lose it it just like somebody that makes money and lose the money is better for you not to have money and to test the money and does the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back