What's new

Would you rather live in a rural or urban area?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Which would you prefer living in? A rural area, a place where you're not close to major businesses and establishments? Or would you rather live in an urban area where you're close to many businesses, and usually a lot of people? I prefer rural so I am not near so many people. What about you?

I used to live in the suburbs and loved having everything so close, but not so busy that it was like a city. Now I live in the country, and I love it, but I miss having businesses nearby. I guess no matter which is chosen, there is always going to be a downside.

I love the fast city life but my parents want to spend the rest of their lives in the quiet countryside. So I am looking forward to invest in a property in a rural area.

Which would you prefer living in? A rural area, a place where you're not close to major businesses and establishments? Or would you rather live in an urban area where you're close to many businesses, and usually a lot of people? I prefer rural so I am not near so many people. What about you?
In my personal opinion, I am in love with rural areas because they simplify life. Goods in these areas are not sold at high prices, and there is less average daily traffic compared to other areas.

One of the reasons I love rural areas is the abundance of agricultural and farming opportunities. For those interested in agriculture or farming, rural areas provide favorable conditions for pursuing these activities. Individuals can engage in sustainable farming practices, grow their own food, or start agricultural businesses.

Let's not forget the opportunities for outdoor activities. Rural areas offer ample opportunities for activities such as hiking, fishing, camping, and farming. The abundance of natural spaces and recreational areas allows residents to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.

I am very lucky enough to have lived in the two areas before and I can say for sure that I will want to stay in an urban area. This is because you are going to get all the social amenities that you will want there.

I moved to the city about two years ago. City life is too expensive for me. Since I am a work from home professional, I do not have to be in a city to work but I had to move to a city due to personal reasons. I plan to live in a city for a couple of years and then again move back to the rural area. I have a farm and I want to spend the rest of my life on my farm.

In my personal opinion, I am in love with rural areas because they simplify life. Goods in these areas are not sold at high prices, and there is less average daily traffic compared to other areas.

One of the reasons I love rural areas is the abundance of agricultural and farming opportunities. For those interested in agriculture or farming, rural areas provide favorable conditions for pursuing these activities. Individuals can engage in sustainable farming practices, grow their own food, or start agricultural businesses.

Let's not forget the opportunities for outdoor activities. Rural areas offer ample opportunities for activities such as hiking, fishing, camping, and farming. The abundance of natural spaces and recreational areas allows residents to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
I agree. Rural areas afford you more freedom than urban areas. I hate big cities as well, I can't stand being on the roads in big cities, because it's ways tough to navigate and then the amount of traffic, yuck! And there's so much you can do in rural area, from swimming, hiking, mountain climbing, and tons more.

Urban areas has its charms too, but rural is where I'd prefer to be. :)

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back