What's new

Would you rather invest in Software or TV company ?

Well of the twin I will rather invest in a software company to investing in a television company or station. Software company is information technology type of gig arrangement and that's what is in vogue now

Investing in the software business is very much profitable than investing in the TV Industry reason been that alot of companies out there are willing to pay any amount of money to have high software in there company

Both of them are cool , but I prefer investing in TV company because they are two ways of earning ( repairing and selling) so you can earn much if you invest high fund

Software is more profitable than tv companies , because software is a way wide , it can be Microsoft, apple or even ideal

In my case and with little experience, I prefer to invest in Microsoft, it is a company that continues to grow year after year, always innovating. We all know that the software company is one of the most demanded today including its updates. I think it would be a great investment.
The advent of various software apps has made it possible for a ;ots of persons to plan their personal and official program with most of these apps,and they are mostly needed for daily routines and activities.

I am not a fan of stock investment or trading actually neither have I invested in television before. But if i am to choose from the two, I will choose to invest in stocks instead

Both are great prospective shares to invest in. But I'll tilt towards the TV shares more because the world is tending to entertainment more these days, so the possibility of new content being generated constantly that will keep users glued and keep subscribing would be very high

The advent of various software apps has made it possible for a ;ots of persons to plan their personal and official program with most of these apps,and they are mostly needed for daily routines and activities.
Your statement is correct @tyrim88, such applications have become a necessity of daily life, in every step we take we are involved in some way with the updates of technology and its applications.

Your statement is correct @tyrim88, such applications have become a necessity of daily life, in every step we take we are involved in some way with the updates of technology and its applications.
This is just the thing about apps,because we would be needing them always to do various things on our various mobile,it has then become neccessory for almost everyone to have.

This is just the thing about apps,because we would be needing them always to do various things on our various mobile,it has then become neccessory for almost everyone to have.
For mobile devices as well as for pc and others @tyrim88, they are everywhere and as you describe, it has become part of our daily life. In my case at times it complicates me because I have not been able to change phones and I do not have the necessary applications.

For mobile devices as well as for pc and others @tyrim88, they are everywhere and as you describe, it has become part of our daily life. In my case at times it complicates me because I have not been able to change phones and I do not have the necessary applications.
The device one uses is a function of what priority the individual has,if you as a person see it neccessary to have some apps that would enhance your work or personal development,you will have no option than to get it.

Would you rather invest in Microsoft or in Netflix, which do you thin will have the strongest growth in the future?

The TV platform or the Software company, let us know in a comment below.
I will definitely in vest in software company. Software is very profitable, most of the wealthy organisation and individuals are connected to softwares. I will just relax and be earning in my sleep.

The device one uses is a function of what priority the individual has,if you as a person see it neccessary to have some apps that would enhance your work or personal development,you will have no option than to get it.
Indeed, it is a priority on a day-to-day basis, which is why it is so important to have the right device to meet your technology needs. I am doing my part to acquire a new device and have it updated to be able to move forward in some projects.

According to my perspective and point of view,it will be better for one to advertise on software or Internet than on TV,because the people on social media tends to be more than the people that watch TV.

Its really hard to decide because both are deloping gradually, Currently this year Netflix has really collaborate with alot of movies but Microsoft looks as if it isn't improving this year but I still go for Microsoft

From your citation, a risk taker will invest on Netflix and a safe player will invest on Microsoft. As for me I’d rather invest on softwares cause that’s the present and future of technology. Software shares will materialize more cause of its potential growth

To me, I think both are good places one can invest in. But personally, I will go for investment in software, because, just as someone already stated above, we are in the digital age and we can see how we have so many phone and computer softwares today. Just my opinion though.

To me, I will invest on software leaving Tv companys. There are so many things you need to think as an investor:
1. The maintenance
2. The functions
3. How the site or software works
These are some of the things that enable a good investor to earn profits.

From my own observation and chioce i would prefer to invest in software because that is actually the future when it comes to the issue of automation,work process down to medical,finance security,etc.The leverage is just too enormous.

Both software and Netflix is a good business that is worth investing on . The two platform performed well in their niches but I will choose the software company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back