What's new

Would you rather invest in Software or TV company ?

Software is the best advertising company of the best way million people of the use of the different software see the ur advertising every tine select the and purchased the and convey the ur products which you can make a large amount of money u start business so I advice to be investing in use software

This is a difficult decision to make as both the TV company and the software company has lots of potentials to make you become great in the future. However, I will invest in the TV company (Netflix) as many people are now opting to make use of the mobile to watch their favorite movies and games. So, this is a growing sector that one should put their money into.

I think investing in software is the best than investing on a TV, so I would invest on Microsoft instead of Netflix, Microsoft has been in the market long before Netflix and are always developing there program, so I would go for Microsoft to maximize my profit with lesser risk of loss.

In my own opinion or research I would prefer to invest in a software package at the moment because the world is currently going digital and that makes software a very lucrative tool for actualizing that. Software is a big deal all over the world.

Would you rather invest in Microsoft or in Netflix, which do you thin will have the strongest growth in the future?

The TV platform or the Software company, let us know in a comment below.
in my country many investing platforms which giving us entertainment or other type of information are not working and also if some of them are working the fee is very very high so I did not ever used any platform you are mentioning.

For me it's a software company, software has played a huge role in solving problems and it's still solving till today, even the TV companies use software for there TV's, with a software company you can make so much because there so many problems to be solved today.

I do not have time to invest in any of those things if I need to invest my money in anything I'll consider investing my money in cryptocurrency or any other digital form of investment and not in that one you are talking about, I do not know anything about softway and TV investment

Software as a Service, also known as SaaS or on-demand software, is a way of delivering software applications to the end-user over the internet. SaaS can provide great advantages for most businesses, primarily in costs and flexibility. However, disadvantages of SaaS (such as lack of control) are considerable and should not be ignored.

I would rather invest in software, this isn't a need. In any case, in case you're inquiring as to why it could be a smart thought, I can answer that since it's a quickly advancing circle. In any case, there are loads of angles to consider prior to contributing. All organizations are extraordinary, regardless of whether they're working inside a similar industry

I'll rather invest in Microsoft as it's a software company that is still undergoing growth and progress. However, in the nearest future softwares like Microsoft's will still be in high demand and is not showing any signs of retardation.

I think I will invest in a OTT service like netflix because market is growing tremendously. There is a lot of money to be made in the entertainment industry. Software will be second

In my opinion as to the choice I'll choose to invest in of the two options stated, I will invest in the software company. Not just any software company though, but one with a formidable reputation.

I will personally love to invest in a software company than in a television station. The potentials of such software company will be my main aim to be looking at before making that decision to put money there

With the advent of more and more tech incline ways and manner of doing virtually almost every thing,software involvement is a great idea to invest in,with it you can solve lots of problems that are becoming an issue to lots of people,and the prospects for the future is very high.

I'll invest on any of them with clear view of bringing me profit in the future. I don't know much about stock trading, but i think buying a d holding for long time should be an option to be considered.

I would rather invest in a software company than investing Ina television station. I think the tech industry as it stands now referring to the IT and the software companies are the ones making waves into the future

I think it depends on what the software does or the prospect of the software. But if I was to pick one, is probably pick the tv investment.

I'll go for a software company. A television company has a certain level of growth. But that of a software company has the ability to go as much as 2000%

I would rather choose to invest in software because the technology is being Android in terms of software like games and applications

Even though both of them are good and profitable company to invest into I will definitely choose the TV company over the software company to make money from in the longrun

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back