What's new

Would you rather invest in Software or TV company ?

I'll rather invest in Microsoft as it's a software company that is still undergoing growth and progress. However, in the nearest future softwares like Microsoft's will still be in high demand and is not showing any signs of retardation.
One of the thing that wold be very beneficial for an investor in this era,is that the leverage you will get when you make use of the software that can enhance the way we get and share information,sofware is the future,

I choose to invest in Microsoft since it is a business that consistently innovates and grows.
We are all aware that the software industry, including its updates, is one of the most popular today.
It seems like a wise investment to me.

Would you rather invest in Microsoft or in Netflix, which do you thin will have the strongest growth in the future?

The TV platform or the Software company, let us know in a comment below.
I would be tempted to invest in Microsoft because the software market is much more profitable, and Netflix in particular is slowly being usurped by its competitors in its niche

I will rather prefer to invest in software company why am saying this is because when you try to venture into investment you need to know the face of investment which you want to get into I have knowledge on software and I beleive if I invest there I may make it fast but it will require alot of money

I'll rather invest in Microsoft as it's a software company that is still undergoing growth and progress. However, in the nearest future softwares like Microsoft's will still be in high demand and is not showing any signs of retardation.
One of the investment that is even bigger and higher than that of the oil industry,is the technology sector,and in future it will keep growing,technology has a huge potential and will be very relevant.

in this present time, i would definitely invest on a software rather than investing on television, if it was twenty years ago, then i would have considered investing on television not software

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back