What's new

Would you rather invest in Software or TV company ?

vest1992

Would you rather invest in Microsoft or in Netflix, which do you thin will have the strongest growth in the future?

The TV platform or the Software company, let us know in a comment below.

In my case and with little experience, I prefer to invest in Microsoft, it is a company that continues to grow year after year, always innovating. We all know that the software company is one of the most demanded today including its updates. I think it would be a great investment.

From your citation, a risk taker will invest on Netflix and a safe player will invest on Microsoft. As for me I’d rather invest on softwares cause that’s the present and future of technology. Software shares will materialize more cause of its potential growth

I'll rather invest in Microsoft as it's a software company that is still undergoing growth and progress. However, in the nearest future softwares like Microsoft's will still be in high demand and is not showing any signs of retardation.

I will invest in software cos we are now in the new era were internet and softwares are taking over the market. Most people don't watch TV anymore,they prefer the internet. I believe investing in software can be very profitable in the future

I will invest in software cos we are now in the new era were internet and softwares are taking over the market. Most people don't watch TV anymore,they prefer the internet. I believe investing in software can be very profitable in the future
Both of them are good investments, maybe there are some chances that they will not have success in the future but still from many pov some will say that the investments are worth it.

I will rather invest in the software company, it grows more now than ever. Netflix has been posting loss for a long time now, so they are not a good investment platform for me, they are for high risk taking investors.

I would rather invest in software than television because software has more attention that television. Some people can go weeks without switching on the television but can go a minute without their device

Netflix is not a tv company. It is a streaming company for movies, tv shows and other shows. A software company will always be there because it is a manufacturer of software and apps that we need in our computer especially the online applications. If investing in a company is all about money then you should choose the most popular and has high demand. I think Netflix has a big debt last year that it is just on its way to recovery. Microsoft is not earning much for now because it does not have a new operating system for Windows but its profitability cannot be questioned.

I would rather in invest in TV company, because a TV station offers more job opportunities to people, TV station helps to pass out important information about what's going on all over the world. Without TV station the world will be a boring place, also TV station serve as entertainment to both young and old.

Asking the question of which among the the two of TV companies and software companies? It's software company that I will invest on, because software company is a very large company and it grows everyday. As long as people keep on using technology and trying to advance every day, software company will continue to make sales upon sales and exist for long.

I'll prefer to invest in a TV company, it's verse as with a TV company I can venture into so many things like entertainment gigs, journalism and politics covering, TV shows and I can't even run a radio station/Advertisement on it.

I prefer to invest in software than the other tv company software are more active than the tv company software have the highest number of users than the TV company.
Software is the best platforms that someone can invest on they are many platforms of investment in the software in which you can make a large amount of money so I advice to be investing in software than the tv company.

Investing in technology is a great way to save time by taking a process you already undertake and making it more efficient. ... One report suggests that investment in such technology can increase productivity by 20% and that employees who spend 60-80% of their time working remotely have the highest workplace engagement.

Well both of them have their risks levels but a TV company would have been my favourite because the more audience it reaches the more profits you get and it's dynamic not very subject to changes unlike software that requires periodic updates and faces fierce competitions.

Software drives the latest TV been produced. Software is also used in various dimensions could be used for the latest HD TVs, computers, mobile phones, cameras and even the latest cars run on softwares so it has to be a software company over a TV company.

I think in my own case, I will go with investing in softwares. There up and coming tech companies that may not be very popular right now. They stand a chance of my choosing them because the world as we know it is becoming completely digital

Software is more profitable than television company, personally am looking at maintenance, that's why I choose software, once you are done creating it and launch it that's all, then you can sit back relax from time to time you upgrade if you want to do so, but tv company needs steady maintenance sometimes daily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back