What's new

Would you rather get paid to type medical or legal recordings?

For now I am only ingage in Get paid to post is what I'm focusing on right now, you can earn a considerable amount of money online posting on forums but only if you have the right forum.

There are companies that make wigs that buy hair. At least we'll get something in return rather than just throwing our hair away, even if it won't cost us much money.

While most transcriptionists can type at around 50 words per minute (WPM), make it your goal to type at least 60 WPM. By improving your typing speed, you can get more work done in less time, which seriously increases your earning potential!

I think it depends on which would be easier for my work-flow. If I am having a hard time understanding the words and mistyping things, it would be an issue. I would likely be better suited for legal as I don't know anything medical outside of the basics.

I have done both. Legal is easier, in my opinion. Just easier to hear the audio.
I'm certified in Medical Transcription, but I can tell you first-hand that it's very difficult to pick up on a lot of the medical terms dictated by the docs.
In fact, I would choose general transcription over both ^^
Over at Quicktate, you simply type out voicemail messages. I enjoyed that kind of work.
What about you? Anybody interested in typing/transcription? How did it go for you?

I participate in audio transcription on a platform called Scribie and personally, if I were to choose between the two types of transcription that have been stated, I would gravitate towards legal transcription because the terms in the medical field that are mentioned in audios are extremely hard to decipher, particularly if you are not well-versed in this line of work.

I participate in audio transcription on a platform called Scribie and personally, if I were to choose between the two types of transcription that have been stated, I would gravitate towards legal transcription because the terms in the medical field that are mentioned in audios are extremely hard to decipher, particularly if you are not well-versed in this line of work.
So much extra time spent rewinding, and even looking up the words once you decipher them just to get the correct spelling. Quicktate is mostly voicemail recordings, doesn't get easier than that.. audio-wise.
😎

There are many get paid to make money online and the best in my own opinion is the most paying platform out of the get paid to , currently i prefer get paid to post forum online .

Legal is a lot easier to hear, plain and simple. Many medical terms and even medications will sometimes call for a quick spell check, which takes extra time.. and time is money when it comes to transcription work.
;)
Exactly. I have worked as a transciber and I know a lot about transcribing medical and legal transcript. Legal is more to transcribe because their terms are simple, but medical transcript require in depth Knowledge of biology to transcribe.

Exactly. I have worked as a transciber and I know a lot about transcribing medical and legal transcript. Legal is more to transcribe because their terms are simple, but medical transcript require in depth Knowledge of biology to transcribe.
Yes, I find general and legal recordings much faster and easier to transcribe (and hear) over the medical audio files.. yet I will still do one here and there when they really need me to any nobody else wants to claim the med file.

Actually sometimes we are left with no choice than to go for the one available. personally I will prefer that which has to do with legal documentation simply because it's close to my profession.

Transcribing is one of the most highly-paid jobs, however, I never took interest in this kind of job. This is also a very demanding job that's why a lot of people soo give up on transcribing jobs.

I will prefer working on my field of expertise , working on paid to type medical or legal procedures and information does not suits me , it will definitely draws me backward .

I am interested in transcription but I have never given it a try. I don't have a laptop and I understand that it is a requirement for earning through transcription. But I hope to do it one day when I have the right device.

I'm going to find it very hard to transcribe legal and medical recordings because I am not acquainted to the legal and medical jargons that may be included which will make it a lot onerous for me to implement.

I think that the professionals in this field which are the medical doctors and lawyers would found his job very easy to implement because it is in their field of study and it's their profession.

I am a potential health practitioner and I would prefer getting payed by typing the medical records since it is related to my profession . But after graduation , it would be a tiny job for me though.

I have done both. Legal is easier, in my opinion. Just easier to hear the audio.
I'm certified in Medical Transcription, but I can tell you first-hand that it's very difficult to pick up on a lot of the medical terms dictated by the docs.
In fact, I would choose general transcription over both ^^
Over at Quicktate, you simply type out voicemail messages. I enjoyed that kind of work.
What about you? Anybody interested in typing/transcription? How did it go for you?
The pay for medical transcriptionists is typically higher than the pay for legal transcriptionists, however it also relies on the clarity of the audio and how quickly you can type.

The pay for medical transcriptionists is typically higher than the pay for legal transcriptionists, however it also relies on the clarity of the audio and how quickly you can type.
That's correct. General transcription tends to pay the lowest, legal is somewhere in the middle or the same pay rate as general, and medical seems to be at the top of the $ tier.

Well, I was a transcriber at qa world for almost a year. Like you indicated, it is simpler to transcribe legal terminology than medical recorded audio. Doctors are renowned for caring for plants, and they also have a unique style of prescribing medications. It can be difficult to translate medical terms if you don't have prior experience in the field.
This is good to hear. I was also a transcriber with qa for some years. During my stay with stay table with qa world, I found out that it's not easy to transcribe primary pupils voice note..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back