What's new

Would you rather be mega popular or mega rich?

I prefer to have health, and what is economically necessary to cover my needs and those of my relatives. The popular thing I think goes with the personality of each person.

I would rather be rich than being very popular because popularity is nothing to me. Popularity is not something that I am hyped about, I actually hate the spotlight and I try to run away form it every time. Not like I am a freak about the whole concept of being super wealthy but I don't just like being popular. I like to live a quiet life with my family and a few friends while helping others from the shadows.

Many people want to be popular and be on everybody's lips; especially the social media addicts. We see many popular people that are not so rich at all. Many nollywood actors are like that. They are popular but not so rich. I want to be very rich and don't have to be popular. I want to enjoy my money in silence.

I would prefer to be mega rich on a low-key than mega popular. Being popular doesn't mean you'd be super rich. A lot of male actors suffer from this in Nigeria. People on social media think once they are popular they'd be rich which is not a given. Being mega rich can make you popular but being popular might not make you rich. When you are popular, all eyes would be on you expecting you to be perfect when nobody is perfect. This is the major reason celebrities usually have problems in their marriage because everybody's eyes is always on them expecting them to behave in a certain way.

I prefer to be mega rich to be mega famous, when I'm rich I can afford anything to live a comfortable life but when you are but not rich you won't be able to afford all that you want, to be mega rich is way better than to be mega famous.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer to be mega rich to be mega famous, when I'm rich I can afford anything to live a comfortable life but when you are but not rich you won't be able to afford all that you want, to be mega rich is way better than to be mega famous.

I would of course like to be mga rich,off what needs is would my popularity be ,if i cannot take care of the responsibility of life.
Popularity is ok,if it would com along with the resources to take care of my welfare and needs.

I prefer mega rich than being popular, popularity does not put food on your table, and what is the essence of being popular when you can not take care of yourself and responsibility, it doesn't make sense, it's better you have something to eat than acting as if you have it all when you don't.

If you ask me, there are so many ways someone can be popular. A rich person can be popular, for example, Dangote and co. He is rich thereby becoming popular. I don't see anything wrong with being mega popular or mega rich, as far as it is a legit money or legit popularity.

On a serious note, what do you think are the benefits of being popular. Popularity will come when you are wealthy. Money attract every different kind of persons and make you better popular than those who say they are popular without money.

I would rather be a mega rich person rather than being just popular because I value riches than popularity as popularity will not do anything for me in fact popularity comes with security issues.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!