What's new

Would you rather be a dog or cat?

haha, that's a funny question but I would rather be a cat because it's more friendly and most of people in the world have cats in their homes like here in my house we have a cat.

I'd preferably be a cat as a result of they need freedom.

Dog's got to do as they are told and solely select walks after you take them. Cat's get to rove where they want, and are available back whenever they want.

I would be dog for the day and cat for the night, easy!

Though I do not wish to become any of them but I will give my opinion since the intention of the poster is differentiate between both animals. I prefer dog for many reasons. One, dogs are always loyal to their owners irrespective of the challenges. Dogs are good observants and highly security conscious. Dogs have a very good of reading peoples minds, they easily identity somebody with bad intentions. Dongs are tamable and easily yield to corrections. Finally dogs are good friends.

I will rather be a cat than being a dog because cats are very quiet and adorable animals unlike dogs that are very lousy and ferocious. My natural character is that of a calm and quiet person.

Not that it's possible but I would still prefer to be a dog ahead of a cat because i feel dogs life are far more memorable when compared to cats but thats just me

Dogs have greater impact in thee world than cat. Majority of people dont like cat and also cats are not that noticed in the world as much as a dog is noticed

Dog because dogs are generally the easier of the two to train. A dog's pack mentality makes him ready to follow a leader and makes him generally more obedient by nature.

This depend on individual perspective most people making themselves to be a dog while others may prefer to be a cat but to me i see cat at the more intelligent one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back