What's new

Would you rather?⬇️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it not standard if you look it like humans could fly without any machines but ok, i know what you mean
yeah and if you could teleport, then you could theoretically teleport to other planets, more advanced civilizations etc. unlimited possibilites

yeah and if you could teleport, then you could theoretically teleport to other planets, more advanced civilizations etc. unlimited possibilites
But if that's why you have chosen teleporting then you need to know that teleporting somewhere about you know absolutely nothing and you never been to is imposible

But if that's why you have chosen teleporting then you need to know that teleporting somewhere about you know absolutely nothing and you never been to is imposible
ok fair point i suppose, teleporting doesnt exist in our technology so we dont know how it would work

Technology isn't what i meant, you just cannot choose direct place where you never was
i think i still would choose teleportation, imagine you travel to another country, a warm place once, then you know that place

then you can teleport home to your bed, in the morning teleport back to thailand or whatever :D

if you would knew that teleportation is available when people stop focusing on the material plane and start focusing on the energy plane within which is infinite and all possibilities are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator