What's new

Would you move to another place for work?

Yeah, there are some places that are easy to adapt to and that one would just fall in love with. One might consider leaving in that place permanently especially when the pay from work is very good.
That is actually true. If you cannot adapt to a new place for a very long time it means that that place is not for you. But if you are able to adapt you will probably enjoy it more coupled with the fact that you are been paid much more money.

Yeah, there are some places that are easy to adapt to and that one would just fall in love with. One might consider leaving in that place permanently especially when the pay from work is very good.
Yes, that is actually how it works. If you fall in love with the environment you may even decide to live in that place permanently. The culture of the people and their way of life may interest you.

Yes, that is actually how it works. If you fall in love with the environment you may even decide to live in that place permanently. The culture of the people and their way of life may interest you.
That sounds so sweet. Falling in love with the new place you moved to to the extend that you want to live there permanently. That gives you so much joy and your work will be even easier and enjoyable.

I could only relocate for work when like you said i find a very good job and i have no other alternatives. I might not work for long in that place though especially if i find it hard to adapt to the place.

Adapting in a new place is not something that is going to be very challenging for me especially when I am getting paid well enough in the job that I used as a reason for my relocation to another country.

When I was in my teens I always wanted to become a digital nomad and travel to places as I work remotely,however, I could not afford that lifestyle for a long time. These days I have given up that dream
I guess I can say that you achieved your aim now since you mentioned that you have always wanted to become the digital Nomad like what you are now. That is a good idea.

That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. Although, she relocated from my country to another country because of schooling. She feel in love with the country and decided to live there permanently.

That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. Although, she relocated from my country to another country because of schooling. She feel in love with the country and decided to live there permanently.

That is how it actually works. Sometimes when you relocate to a new country after some years you will fall in love with that place and decide to stay. I know a lot of people who have taken that decision before.

Yes. I need to move to another place for work. In the state I am currently in, my business is not lucrative due to insecurity issue and people here are not interested. I just have to finish my service and go back to where it is lucrative.

I love traveling to different countries to work because it has several benefits for me, like:
  • I can gain more experience
  • I can meet new cultures
  • I can enjoy new countries' nature

That is how it actually works. Sometimes when you relocate to a new country after some years you will fall in love with that place and decide to stay. I know a lot of people who have taken that decision before.
I'm a medical student and sometimes i can't help but wonder if i would have to relocate to another country because of a job. Even if i do so, i don't think i want to live in that country permanently.

I'm a medical student and sometimes i can't help but wonder if i would have to relocate to another country because of a job. Even if i do so, i don't think i want to live in that country permanently.
if you become a medical practitioner you can get a very good job in almost every country. You can go to countries that will pay you more money and you can use the money to invest in places where you like.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back