What's new

Would you move to another place for work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you had to move for work, would you move there? I personally don't like the idea of moving to a different place to my work, especially if it's mostly online based. Would you move for work? And if not, what would get you to move for work?

There was a time I travelled outside my state to go work in another state. I couldn't stay beyond one month. I even struggled to complete one month and get my pay. I returned back to my state immediately. I really can't go outside my state to work in another place. It doesn't work for me.

When I was in my teens I always wanted to become a digital nomad and travel to places as I work remotely,however, I could not afford that lifestyle for a long time. These days I have given up that dream

If you had to move for work, would you move there? I personally don't like the idea of moving to a different place to my work, especially if it's mostly online based. Would you move for work? And if not, what would get you to move for work?

Personally I don't have any problem with moving out for anything that is work-related as long as the payments that I'm going to be getting for doing that work is something that is worth the stress that's included in doing that job. It's all about the money for me.

Right now I am still so flexible as I have not started a family of my own. So I can easily move from one place to another for work. I know when I get a husband and child, it will be so hard to move. So let me enjoy this flexibility I have right now.

I also do not like the idea of moving for work but if the work has a really high pay and if i've tried to get a good job in where i live but couldn't find one, then i might consider moving for work.

I also do not like the idea of moving for work but if the work has a really high pay and if i've tried to get a good job in where i live but couldn't find one, then i might consider moving for work.
Me too, I will definitely move if it is my only option to get job or if it pays so well. Who wouldn't want a high paying job and a new adventure of living in a new place.

Me too, I will definitely move if it is my only option to get job or if it pays so well. Who wouldn't want a high paying job and a new adventure of living in a new place.
Well, funny enough there might be some people who wouldn't wan't to move even if the job is a high pay job, simply because they are already attached to the place they live in or they don't want to leave their loved ones.

Of course, if it is a work that has the potentials to pay me a lot of money then I would probably move. Working for business ventures is all about making the money and getting the necessary experience.

Most people who are married with family and kids usually find it very difficult to move for work because they're going to be separated from their family. It's not actually good when your kids are very small for you to be separated from them for a long time.

I think that if I would do it as long as it was for example within Europe that is to say the continent where I live, and the conditions were better than in my country of residence or I had good bonuses when working there.

Although i'm not married with family and kids, i would really find it difficult and it would break my heart to move far away from my family (parents and siblings) for work.

Although i'm not married with family and kids, i would really find it difficult and it would break my heart to move far away from my family (parents and siblings) for work.
sometimes when you find a very good job you have no option than to relocate to another place. Even though, it is very hard and heartbreaking to move away from your family but it is something you need to do to succeed.

Most people who are married with family and kids usually find it very difficult to move for work because they're going to be separated from their family. It's not actually good when your kids are very small for you to be separated from them for a long time.

Well, I cannot even imagine separating from my family members and this is why I do not even want to move to another country as of now. Life in a foreign country may be hard. I have lived in a foreign country in the past.

It's depends on the state of an individual if as a single person who get a better job in other place off from the state where he/she reside with good provision it will be easy for he to move, than a family person, expect the job provides a better accomodation.

Yes, I would move to another location because of work. The location is also dependent, If I can get my basic need from this said location, then I would have no problem moving their because of work.

I actually know this kind of feeling because if you are the kind of person that have lived with your family all of your life, it is always going to very difficult for you to break out and start living alone without them being very close to you.

sometimes when you find a very good job you have no option than to relocate to another place. Even though, it is very hard and heartbreaking to move away from your family but it is something you need to do to succeed.
I could only relocate for work when like you said i find a very good job and i have no other alternatives. I might not work for long in that place though especially if i find it hard to adapt to the place.

I could only relocate for work when like you said i find a very good job and i have no other alternatives. I might not work for long in that place though especially if i find it hard to adapt to the place.
That is actually true. If you cannot adapt to a new place for a very long time it means that that place is not for you. But if you are able to adapt you will probably enjoy it more coupled with the fact that you are been paid much more money.

It depends though, I really do not mind moving to another place for work. The most important thing here is the pay. If the place is very okay and safe to my satisfaction and the pay is pretty good, i would be willing to move.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back