Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If given the chance, would you ever become a director and or actor? If so, why? I don't think I have the patience for it, nor do I have the ability for it. My anxiety would break me haha. But what about you? Would you like to be a movie director or instead act maybe?

When I was younger I remember having dreams of one day getting into acting but as I got older my anxiety got the better of me and now if I even thought about getting into acting I would probably not be able to go through with it. In terms of becoming a director as much as I am have patience I don't have the amount of patience it would take to become a director and I also like things to be perfect so a lot of things going wrong would probably stress me out LOL

I would love to be an actor but doubt I will ever get the chance.

If given the chance I would like to try acting on a film project. It doesn't have to be a big role, I just want try something minor.

If given the chance, would you ever become a director and or actor? If so, why? I don't think I have the patience for it, nor do I have the ability for it. My anxiety would break me haha. But what about you? Would you like to be a movie director or instead act maybe?
Yes, same here. I don't have the patience to become a director, but if I were given a good role, I would love to do it. I want to play a role that could inspire the audience and have some positive impact on their minds and attitudes.

We all dreamt as kids that we would grow up to be movie stars and pop stars but as we mature only some people can really make it out.

I do not have a desire to become an actor or a director, I do not have skills, and I have no intention of learning the skills. However, I am a writer, I have attended a screen writing course, I have even written a movie script and I would like to write movies some days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back