What's new

Would you invest in something if a family member/friend asked you too?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever invest in something for a family member or friend because they simply asked you to? What if that investment fails and you are out of the money? What if this person doesn't pay you back, or never plans to?

I have had issues in the past with family and friends trying to get me to join them for certain ventures and new companies. But most of the time I declined. But I did put some money up one year for a new company a friend was starting, but he took all the money and bounced.

What would you do?

I will only invest in it if I am able to confirm the legitimacy of that platform. That is only when I can choose to invest. It does not have to be the trust I have for my family members alone.

Why would I do something like that, anything that I want to invest in I make sure that I do my own research first regardless of what anyone tells me. It is my own money.

It depends on what the family member is and where I am asked to invest. I once said no to my cousin because this guy was not very trust worthy. However, I invested on my siblings projects.

Well I can't just invest into something because a family member told me to. He most have to give me some reasonable meaning to what he says, and I most also makes some research about it.

No, I would not invest in anything just because a family member or friend ask me to.
I would only invest after I have done my research and check out for reviews on the said venture.

Well, before investing my money into that I will first do research to know if the investment that my family/ friends are a good one for me to invest, then if actually I see it as a good one I can invest my money there.

Consider the risks involved and be sure you know what will happen if the investment doesn't work out. Particularly if they lack financial knowledge, some people might be reluctant to invest in anything merely because a family member or friend asks them to.

Yes but I have to make sure that is not a scam or ponzi scheme because I hate to invest my money on something that is not legit a lot of people are making this mistake of investing on the wrong platform.

Would you ever invest in something for a family member or friend because they simply asked you to? What if that investment fails and you are out of the money? What if this person doesn't pay you back, or never plans to?

I have had issues in the past with family and friends trying to get me to join them for certain ventures and new companies. But most of the time I declined. But I did put some money up one year for a new company a friend was starting, but he took all the money and bounced.

What would you do?
No because they have 0 experience with investing and things like that most of my family members don't know what even investing is so I would be really suprised if they would offer me something to invest

Family or friends cannot influence me to invest in programs qi have not carry due diligence. They can only advice. It is left for me to carry out investigation regarding the legitimacy of the programs.

Just because a loved one or someone i know tells me about something does not mean it is good for me or legit. I wont make any investment in it until i am very sure about what i am getting into. I once made an investment simply because i was told to by a loved one and it did not work as planned.

You can get a business idea from any where in life , you family or friends can introduce an investment to you , you own is to try and confirm if the investment is legit , then go for it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back