What's new

Would you invest in offline or online projects?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
To the best of my knowledge, most investors seem to get scammed online more than they are scammed offline.

This is why I find it very difficult to invest in any projects that's not an offline project that I can easily go and inspect.

The only way I invest in online projects is when it's something that I can vouch for 100% like a company's shares and bonds etc.

I will prefer investing offline investment is very good offline but after the investment I will take my business online for promotion so think it's the best to invest offline if you know the face of business that is trendy.

All of my offline projects failed, therefore, at the moment, I do not have the desire to invest in offline projects, I am only concentrating on investing in online projects. I have invested in online businesses and digital assets.

All of my offline projects failed, therefore, at the moment, I do not have the desire to invest in offline projects, I am only concentrating on investing in online projects. I have invested in online businesses and digital assets.
I invest in both offline and online business what I want to ask is that do you manage the business yourself?why did it fails you,for me am still operating my offline business successfully and doing my business online as well it's profit me the most am even planning to expand my said offline business

They would still scam you in offline projects if you are not careful. The deal is that you should be observant and monitor closely before you dip your money into any business. I prefer to see the thing first before I invest though.

They would still scam you in offline projects if you are not careful. The deal is that you should be observant and monitor closely before you dip your money into any business. I prefer to see the thing first before I invest though.
Its. not going to be easy for someone to get scam offline because before you join any project you must ensure that you make research about the project and the owner fine out if it's licence with governmental bodies but online there are alot of scam

Its. not going to be easy for someone to get scam offline because before you join any project you must ensure that you make research about the project and the owner fine out if it's licence with governmental bodies but online there are alot of scam
Sir, if you are not very diligent and observant, they would still scam you offline. People can go lengths to set up scamming ventures. Even to the point of registering with government. Those ones don't target small businesses though.

Offline and online investment scams are common. So you need to be careful in both methods. Do so much research before settling for any investment project. It helps a lot too to read other people's reviews that are genuine.

Sir, if you are not very diligent and observant, they would still scam you offline. People can go lengths to set up scamming ventures. Even to the point of registering with government. Those ones don't target small businesses though.
I know how to do my investment offline because in my country there are roles governing any offline investment so once you abide by those rules you won't get any nagetive issue

I know how to do my investment offline because in my country there are roles governing any offline investment so once you abide by those rules you won't get any nagetive issue
It is okay since there are frameworks that protect you. If I want to invest in a physical offline business, I would be on the site. Stay there for days and be very observant. Meanwhile, I would still be doing my background investigations. It would take me three months of study and investigation for me to commit my money to any offline investment.

For me online is the best place I use to invest my money, if you know what you are doing you can earn money from it, but you need to have the knowledge before you can do that.

It does not just have to be an online project or an offline project. The main thing is gor the project to pay us. I can invest in the two but the best things is for us to get paid.

There is a risk investing in either way. Offline you can atleast do a meet in person, see who it is you're investing with or in. But online there is a definite risk as you can't verify everything 100%. Though in person you can't either, but you at least have a face to the person.

Online you can lie about everything.

There is a risk investing in either way. Offline you can atleast do a meet in person, see who it is you're investing with or in. But online there is a definite risk as you can't verify everything 100%. Though in person you can't either, but you at least have a face to the person.

Online you can lie about everything.
You are right, we all need to take risk before we can actually earn a decent amount of money, but if you don't know the right thing invest your money on you are going to lose.

It is easy to scam people online than offline. This is due to the fact that the scammers are hiding behind the keyboard and can do anything to convince the unsuspecting victims.

It is easy to scam people online than offline. This is due to the fact that the scammers are hiding behind the keyboard and can do anything to convince the unsuspecting victims.
Yes you are right, especially newbies they can be scammed easily, if you don't have the knowledge you are going to be scammed easily, that's why having the is very important.

Yes,I really like to invest my money on profitable things online or offline as long as I can in a considerable amount of profit from it, investment is one of the best ways to gain success.

If I were to choose between investing in online and offline investment because of the scam activities, I will prefer investing offline because of security reason, if I invest offline , I will see and know the company's am investing on to make sure they won't run away with my money .

I personally do not have problem in investing either offline or online projects. In as much, The return is great and the investment is safe after doing thorough research. Then there is no problem investing in such.

I would prefer to invest on offline businesses rather than online businesses. Online business carries lots of risk than offline business. Most online businesses are not legally registered, consequently, prosecution cannot be embark upon them where they default.
I would prefer investing on offline business I could confirm its verification. One has be wary of many online investments sites that cannot be prosecuted in case they default. Most of them are not fully legally back up.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back