What's new

Would you invest in a dying company if it was rebounding back up?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say there is a dying company that has sort of rebounded a bit and has started to do good again. Would you ever invest in that company? Even if it was dying still? Just because something is succeeding again, doesn't mean it will continue to do so. It could further fail as it goes on. But would you risk investing?

It depends on the reason why the company was failing. For example, some companies failed during covid because of the economic situation. If they revive when things are better, they can turn out to be a great investment.

I would wait it out till they fully solve their problems. Investing in a company when it is not well established is a high risk. Especially one that has just come from failing, it would either continue failing or rise then fail again.

It depends on the individual's investment strategy and risk tolerance. Some investors may consider investing in a company that is rebounding from a decline if they believe that the company has strong growth potential and is undervalued. Others may avoid investing in a dying company due to the high level of risk involved. Before investing in a company, it's important to conduct thorough research and analysis to determine the company's financial health, market position, and future prospects.

I wouldn't take that risk. First of all, a company does not die without any reason. Therefore, even when the company is rebounding back the same reasons exist for another failure. Why should you invest in that company when you can get other alternatives?

Lets say there is a dying company that has sort of rebounded a bit and has started to do good again. Would you ever invest in that company? Even if it was dying still? Just because something is succeeding again, doesn't mean it will continue to do so. It could further fail as it goes on. But would you risk investing?
It may be worthwhile to take a closer look at a company if it is making a comeback, but it is crucial to be aware of the dangers and have a strategy in place for dealing with them. In the end, choosing to invest in a failing business requires careful consideration and proper understanding of the dangers and possible benefits.

Now that is a risk I am not willing to take. If I noticed the business is dying down already then it's because something went wrong. So I won't want to put my money in the business again.

Like seriously I think that the main reason why people invest in pyramid scheme is for the purpose to make fast Money if you see what is going on now you will notice that people want to make fast money so I believe they opted for pyramid scheme to make fast profit

Though , its very risky investing in a dying business , but its worth trying since its has been rebounding up gradually , all you need is to make sure you don't invest all your money .

Yes, I would not hesitate in investing in a dying company, If it was rebounding up. Yes, I understand the risk involved, Hence, I would not hesitate to only invest an amount I can afford to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back