What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

I don't know of any landlord who doesn't raise his rent rates once the tenant's lease is up. They might not raise it drastically, but at least $50 or $100 USD seems to be the norm from what I've seen and heard. They have to pay for any increases in their property tax each year so it makes sense.

I dont really think its okay to just increase the rent every year for no good reason. It could affect does on salary that already have a fixed buject on how to spend their money
That is one things that most landlords would not consider because they mostly think in the aspect of figure,it is not a good idea for the rentage of tennants to be increase arbitrarily just like that without any consideration.

Well, the increment of house rent should not be based on the behaviour or tenants either good or bad but it should be based on demand and the tenants should be more notified ahead of time to be prepared.

Nahh. But I think I'll probably increase monthly rent for a few months or so if ever I fixed something in the house they rent in. Fore example, ceiling, painted the entire building, etc.

Tennament rate increase is based on the discrition of the owner of the property,and that is one of the things that a house owner should know,it will not be too good to arbitrarily increase the rent of tennant.

Tenement rate should be increased based on the situations of the economy. Increasing tenement rate every year is nothing but wickedness to me. If there is no change in the situation, why the increment.?

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
I might reconsider the yearly increase if he takes maintenance of the house very well
Perhaps I would make once every two years.

As for me I would call this wickedness because why should you increase rent all because the tenant is good.it should be only raised when there is economic hardship’s

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
More often than not, an increment in the prices of rent is influenced heavily by the economic conditions facing the country. The disheartening plight of a country's economy can dictate the price the landlord has to charge for rent just to match with the price of maintenance of the place and other factors.

Well, the increment of house rent should not be based on the behaviour or tenants either good or bad but it should be based on demand and the tenants should be more notified ahead of time to be prepared.
That is how it should be ,because the issue of rentage increase should not be done arbitraly just like that,the owner of the property should at least have some human face when he wants to increase his rent.

I understand that you are looking from the business aspect and you might be tempted to increase your rent, but you should consider some other factors as well before making such decision.

Increasing it every year is greed and should not be encourage . personally if they are really good by taking care of the compound I may not even increase it at all . yeah.

Yeah I will increase the rent rate if the location is good and there is a high demand for houses in that location but if the tenant couldn't afford it then I will not increase it.

You have said it all, good and respectful tenant are hard to come by , so its better to take care of them and pamper them , though you might increase their rent but just a little amount,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back